What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Re: Own up, who cried?

I was really pissed off until 2 rags came round to have a go and i said took a scouser to pull you out of the shit and one said he`s not a scouser. ffs ha ha

Didn't cry cos i'm a fully grown man.

But i bottled up all my anger for about an hour after the game. Some rag **** then started winding up Heald Greens finest. Ended up snapping and launched into a five minute verbal assault on an over weight rag twat. Cue silence from said rag. Felt much better after doing that

Last cried after the West Ham cup game.

Having a bad time at home at the time, and it all came down to that game putting the cherry on top of a shit sandwich.

Last couple of years I can't get too bothered about bad results. We have a lot more to come and I just think of how good things are going to be in the very near future.

I just remembered, on the way out of the ground today I clocked one of my favourite Rags ever. He's the ugly skinhead with the scarface in the background on the infamous "Mancs but no Yanks" photograph. I've never even met him but the sight of his ugly mug stood in the middle of the road trying to look hard cheered me up instantly.

So much for FC United of Manchester eh?

The last time I cried after a derby defeat was 1993 on the day I turned 15, I haven't cried in a derby or any other game for that matter ever since. I just felt sick and exasperated and felt as though the life had been sucked out of me. But I didn't cry!

I didn't i cry, i was a little more agressive. My 10yr old Son did.
He's City til he Dies just like me.
Quite a feat over here.
That's my Boy. I love him and i love CITY. End of.

I just pulled my shirt over my face so i didnt have to watch all the rags celebrating, i was emotionally drained and in shock we had lost...just amazingly gutted.

Anger for me...I picked up two pens (only thing in reach) and pelted them at the wall...walked to my chair, punched the hell out of it a few times...had to pace around the room a few times to start to calm down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.