What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

Re: Own up, who cried?

I was over at a mate's house with other mates and his parents so all I could do was sit there listening to our rag mate cheer as we sat there giving out. I just sat quietly after leaving out my cries of pain and disbelief. I'd had a few beers and I can get incredibly angry/scary/foul mouthed when I have had a few and get wound up badly so I thought the arguments and debates should wait until later.

If I was in my own house though I would have probably imagined bacon face's face on the wall and head butted it as hard as possible. Then at least I'd forget everything and wake up blissfully unaware. But seriously if I was at home I'd probably have opened the floodgates and left out a tirade of anger and shouting, as well as jumping up and down in complete anger.

I didnt cry, but I had that feeling of sickness and stomach churns you get. It was like someone had knocked the wind out of me, I didnt sleep well last night, kept tossing and turning. When the ball came through to Owen, I honestly saw my life flash in front of me.

As I said in another thread, I went to take out a stack of plastic pint pots (you have to serve beer in plastic in the City late at night) with a straight left, but didn't realise there was a glass one in there too... of course I had to hit that one and sliced the fuck out of my hand. So the night ended in A&E and seven stitches.

Didn't hurt anywhere near as much as that goal did though.

I was by myself for this one and probably for the best. Before the goal I was screaming at the tv for the ref to blow the whistle....think I was actually naive enough to believe he would end it at Given's goalkick. Screams of anger and disgust I suppose...some object being thrown...then I just had a shower, seemed like the only reasonable thing to do.

Better now though! Schoolwork from home tomorrow and I have no real rag mates here anyway....I do have a couple at home back up north (of Sweden), but they'll just bother me through facebook and msn so that's no problem, this time it's justified bitterness from my part anyway and I think they know it. I'm confident we'll have our revenge, if beating them means we have to be at least twice as good since they literally have 12 men on the pitch - I think we're getting there.

Screamed and threw a chair across the room. Took me a while to calm down. Went to driving range to pound golf balls so I didn't have urge to shout at one of the kids.

But I'm proud of the way we fought today.

Had a massive rant at everyone within shoutin distance! Then another at my girlfriend who had only come to buy me a pint then give us a lift back to our local. :-(
Then had one more at the 2 rags who were there waitin to recoil what i thought i had unwound. Cnuts!

Was in a pub full of rags, got loads of shit from one bloke, immediately got up and did the stop hammer time dance shouting "stop its fergie time" Soon shut the Rag up, Think he was expecting me to be quiet and ashamed.

Kinky Dribbler said:
Out of respect for my missus, who had to come to watch the match with me today despite being very ill, I've bottled up all emotion and remained completely silent for about 20 minutes after the full time whistle was (EVENTUA-FUCKING-LLY!!!) blown. It will probably results in me going on a killing spree in the not too distant future.

Living abroad really makes you realise how many glory hunting rag 'fans' there are in the world who know absolutely fuck all about football.

I know what you mean, I had to watch the game in a so called traditional english pub in Australia surrounded by glory seeking Irish reds.
Wanted to burst into tears when the fourth went in but wouldn't give the bastards the satisfaction! My head went down for a minute but then just started singing and laughing to myself at the rags celebrating like it was their cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.