What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

I was at home with a house full of rags... They all went mental and I launched my phone across the room smashing it to bits before sinking down in my seat, head in hands and wept! Yes I was all wet around the lips like a fanny. My heart sank and I was just utterly gutted.

Had a sort throat after the match after much ranting at the TV. Very sad afterwards for a couple of hours. What a rollercoster of an afternoon. Come back three times only to be stabbed in the heart by a ref with a mickey mouse watch!

Lets just say I'm off to B&Q to buy some poly-filla today and leave it at that.

Punched the table and shouted 'corrupt c***s' to general agreement from some bemused Spuds fans in a pub in Lahndan....

I screamed "Fuck you fuck you fuuuuuuuuuck you" and kicked my desk. I was angry for about half an hour, then I said see you at COMS and suddenly I felt sorry for West Ham... because we are going to shatter them next week.

Kept looking at my watch thinking what the fuck is going on. Absolutely gutted and furious. Felt as though I had just been raped and the bastards didn't even wear a condom. Have calmed down now and realise how well we did yesterday, and how far we have come. Two tremendous games in a week and more commitment and resilience from the team than I have ever seen. Well done lads, at the end of the day it cost us 1 point and for the message we have sent out it could be good value.

i just laughed. it was so obvious when owen came on what would happen. i was expecting the game to go on until the rags scored. when he didn't blow the whistle after the goal kick it was always going to continue with the reds poring forward. ah well we will have them next time. maybe we should not concentrate too much on this added on time. and look at our poor defending. we worried them on attack even without ade and robbie and this year unlike last i am sure we will beat the so called lesser teams. but we must defend better like say chelsea if we want to get top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.