What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

I stood up, walked a few steps ... slammed a pillow and shouted WTF!!!!! ... Oh before that I was rambling on in a fury about "corrupt son of a bitches".

Then I went outside and kicked the hell out of a soccer ball!

Re: Own up, who cried?

gemsie28 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Out of respect for my missus, who had to come to watch the match with me today despite being very ill, I've bottled up all emotion and remained completely silent for about 20 minutes after the full time whistle was (EVENTUA-FUCKING-LLY!!!) blown. It will probably results in me going on a killing spree in the not too distant future.

Living abroad really makes you realise how many glory hunting rag 'fans' there are in the world who know absolutely fuck all about football.

I know what you mean, I had to watch the game in a so called traditional english pub in Australia surrounded by glory seeking Irish reds.
Wanted to burst into tears when the fourth went in but wouldn't give the bastards the satisfaction! My head went down for a minute but then just started singing and laughing to myself at the rags celebrating like it was their cup final.
Where about mate? You in Sydney?

Too many expletives to mention and I want to stay on the forum for a while longer.

I had the feeling and told my brother after the equaliser that the scoring had not finished.

Again we sat back and showed that experience and mental strength is still lacking to close a game out.

When we have it spades we will not concede in injury time against any side.

There was no need to give Owen so much space and time.

Not cried over a derby since 1955. Lost a shilling with my rag brother. Don't know whether it was the defeat, my brother or the shilling that got to me, twelve large copper pennies. Bet you can't remember them. Mixture of George V, VI and Queen Victoria, who didn't quite live long enough to see us win the first trophy.

But I must admit we have been the team most likely to have the fans crying. Try laughing. Like the fella who kicked the fence and then verbalised "I knew it."

Personally, I was asking the ref, definitely didn't hear me, that we had played 4 minutes and then the realisation dawned that we had been done by the infamous OT added time. Shocker.

And then, and then, to top it all, our rag milkman delivers the milk this morning with his No.7 Owen shirt.

Quietly slipped out of the pub while my rag mates celebrated, without them noticing, shouting expletives on the walk home.

Kicked the seat in front of me. Luckily I was on the back row, so no-one did the same to my seat!

Kicked the sh*t out of my tv speaker, was tense all match and I just plot big time

I was gonna get in my car and go for a drive but decided not to in case I got Red Rag to a Bull Syndrome or in this case Red Shirt, Greater Manchester Police frown upon people who purposely mow other people down, no matter what the reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.