What did you do when the fourth went in? [merged]

I ended up in casualty after fighting with a plastic armchair rag in my local. The knobhead had a sovrin ring on and caught me just above the lip. Ended up with three stitches and they had to shave half my moustache off. Just looked in the mirror and I look a right ****. I really really hate the bastards even more. I didn't think it was possible.

I didnt move for a good 10 minutes. If I had done something would have broke. Then after that, every rag twat that tried to talk to me about the match, whether piss taking or not, got told in no uncertain terms to "Fuck off you cheating fucking twats!"

Even shouted it to a van load of them that drove past my house beeping the horn in "celebration".
Shit heads didnt even stop. That would have been interesting if they had done.

Even now I am still raging inside.

I felt sick with disgust at such an open display of corruption, and now 18 hours later, i still feel exactly the same, however being sat in my office now, im not swearing quite so much!

I slid on my knees Ade style when Bellers got our third.

However, when the fourth went in, I kicked my dog and went to sit in a dark room until I calmed down.

Still there now..................

I was filled with the dual emotions of anger at the injustice of the ridiculous added on time and a depressing sense of inevitability as the FA were never going to allow the hedgemony of the Premiership to be affected by City. If ever there was proof that English football is geared towards maintaining the status quo and protecting the "big4" then it was the 7 minutes United were given yesterday to score the winner. 7 minutes in a game where the physio never entered the field of play once. Compare that to the City v Arsenal game where there were 6 goals, several injuries and the Adebayor celebration that required additional time to deal with. Did we see 7 minutes then? No, we saw an entirely acceptable number of minutes, but then again United didn't need a winner in that game did they......

I found my extensive vocabulary use stretched like never ever ever ever EVER before !
At the minute we were waiving goodbye to the mass country-wide nitid exodus taking shape beneath us as the unexpected happened.

Didnt intend to support their bar downstairs but such was the nice day had to get some bevvies in, getting served were a friggin joke, not sure if i were the only one offered change from a tenner in "5 pences FFS".

Saw quite afew tickies go for £160 ffs, we got a few for £75 each after the cheaky bastard were looking for £140's.

My only complaints about whole day were why the fuck we didnt utilise the outside right flank to the max in first half, they were never marked ffs, if any one were stood next to me first half i were fuming for near 40 minutes pointing this fact out.(NY Baseball cap)

Oh & last nights MoTD, them Beeb camara's plotted in 'VERY STRATEGIC' positions indeed more or less suggesting to veiwers that we wernt really there ! ! !

I started shouting and screaming at Owen, the Ref and Fergie. Then wanted to put my foot through the TV but instead just slumped into my seat and didnt move for 10 mins.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.