What do we actually want?

Fight. Pride. Progress......we've got none of these at the moment which is absolutely shameful.

We are further away from building a dynasty & lasting legacy than we've been for 4 years.

A remarkable,once in a life time,opportunity for immortality wasted & at a time when the rags are at their most vulnerable for half a century.

This chance may never come again in MY lifetime. The Aguerooooooooooooo moment which should have been the catalyst to build on global goodwill may never return

Shameful !!
Chaos frequently intervenes when you're making plans. To fail to appreciate this, is to fail to understand how the world works. Otherwise the outcome of sporting contests, general elections and wars would be entirely predictable. Your use of 'once in a lifetime', 'immortality' and 'never' suggest you have unrealistic expectations from life.

Chaos frequently intervenes when you're making plans. To fail to appreciate this, is to fail to understand how the world works. Otherwise the outcome of sporting contests, general elections and wars would be entirely predictable. Your use of 'once in a lifetime', 'immortality' and 'never' suggest you have unrealistic expectations from life.

Its all so black and white on here at times.

To have a pint with my mates and enjoy the game...a handful of wembley trips and the odd league win

Trophies for me are a bonus not a neccesity...for me it's always been about the road...not the destination

Effort, Determination, and aggression. The game against Leicester was a top of the table clash... Now think back to when it was arsenal and the rags. They were battles not matches. Part of that for us is we don't have anyone apart from vinny who sets the bar on aggression, Fernandinho has been our best player this season and that's because he puts in the effort.
We have to many passengers at the moment.
And I for one can't wait for guardiola to come because he adapts his team to whoever he plays.
Watching a Pelligrini team is like groundhog day. Bar a couple of games. Slow build up laboured passing and two quick wingers who are specifically told not to beat their man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.