What do we actually want?

To support a club which, no matter how bad things get on the field, would never, ever resort to changing the rules to prevent other clubs competing and a set of fans who accept defeat, misfortune, victory and good fortune with grace and dignity.

Right ok.....started thread yesterday about negativity and was going to comment further after reading some of the replies.......mods please feel free to merge but I was wondering yesterday and today (sober)......what is it that us,as blues,some went through the 90s,some didn't ,do we actually want as a club?? On the pitch by the way....not off it.
OP, do you want a performance like that again?

I expect us to look like we prepare for games and look like we want to win them.

Maybe a bit of a defensive system or something called a gameplan would be nice. You know, the things that help you win a football match!

A manager who has a clue how to pick a team organise it and change tactics to account for what's happening before his eyes. A manager who gets on and is respected by the players A hybrid of the best parts of our last two managers.

I'm going to wait till the fat lady has sang before claiming the season as a disaster or fantastic.

We have won the league from a far worse position we currently find ourselves in.

Some of the players start earning the money they get paid! Play with some desire and want to play for the club most of us can take losing its jst the way we been losing games this season

To feel confident that we will beat teams at home

To feel that we will regularly put in top level performances

Not to feel like there is a problem behind the scenes, always niggling away

Honesty. Honesty from the players in the form of putting it all on the field and caring about their reputations and performance. I can handle a defeat if a team truly turns up and beats us when we're at our best. I remember watching us get dicked by Bayern in the UCL groups and walking away from the ground thinking "We didn't play all that badly, I've just seen the best team in the world play their game and beat mine fair and square". What riles me is when there are players who don't put it all in, and don't seem to give a toss - the Yayas and the Kolarovs of this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.