What do we actually want?

The first team to reflect the commitment the owners have made to this club and make us proud of them in every sense of the word.

Clearly we still have a long way to go.

I just want City to be the best they can be.

One of my favourite seasons was 99-00, mainly because we had some outrageous victories, and for once, over achieved (paying the price the following campaign)
However, the 90s are now irrelevant. Expectations are different, and we can’t just sit back and accept such regular dross.
If it was just yesterday, we’d all be laughing, but to be brutally honest, this goes back to the start of last season, and some dreadful away performances at QPR and West Ham.

All season, we’ve been laughing at the rags, but they won at Anfield, and played well at Chelsea today.
I think City have won twice at Anfield in my lifetime, so it appears that our only chance in that upcoming fixture is the law of averages.
It shouldn’t be like this, but just like many blues, the club has become complacent.

Lose a game and all the Johnny come lately's come out of the woodwork. I started supporting city as a kid I remember from about 1975 when I was 7 years old. Tuert, Barnes, Doyle, Watson and Royle were my heroes around that time under Tony Book. We were good as well.
Following on from about 1981 we were shit for 30 years so what?
I have loved it all.
I can't stand all the posters on here match day thread is the worst for it who slate the manager and players as soon as we have a bad result.
We are fourth int the league with plenty of games left, we won it from 8 points behind with a lot less games left remember.
We are in champions league, FA Cup and the league cup final. Fuck me its awful!
Get a grip you glory hunting wankers. ya ya is shit, really? We didn't do much after he went off in fact we got worse!
Silva is finished? Really?
Leicester were brilliant but we still created a lot and could have scored a few. It was a great game to watch I enjoyed it aside from the result. So pathetic lots of people left when they got the third goal I hate you all! The glory hunters go and follow Utd. To be fair to a mate of mine who's a Utd fan he stopped going at the peak of their success because he hated the moaning going on around him when he was in the ground. He hated the glory hunters and he went through all their barren years.
We are like that now people calling Pellegrini a old useless ****! How disrespectful to a guy that has won a cup and the league.
How I wish these Johnny come lateley's would dissapear. I love where my club is going I don't love who is on the same journey.
We sing we lost last week and we lost today for a reason! A large majority could do with enlightening.

I want us to accept that we are struggling and adapt, instead of just sticking to Manuel's attacking tactics. How about we re-group and stop conceding until we are stronger? If we can stop a team from scoring we've probably got enough to nick one at the other end.
I'm not blaming the defenders, give them some protection, shut the games down and we can take the brakes off when we've got a decent number of fit players.

Cohesion. Some evidence that we have a plan, a tactic, something we've practised. Not the complete shambles we've seen this season.

How about a corner that doesn't float aimlessly into an opposition counter attack?

Fight. Pride. Progress......we've got none of these at the moment which is absolutely shameful.

We are further away from building a dynasty & lasting legacy than we've been for 4 years.

A remarkable,once in a life time,opportunity for immortality wasted & at a time when the rags are at their most vulnerable for half a century.

This chance may never come again in MY lifetime. The Aguerooooooooooooo moment which should have been the catalyst to build on global goodwill may never return

Shameful !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.