What do you expect from the next 5 fixtures?

NQCitizen said:
Win
Draw
Draw
Win
Draw.

12 points from 21.

I think you'll find that little lot adds to 9 points!!

Anyway, we'll win our home games but it's the away ones which will decide our fate and I'm not convinced we're ruthless enought to win enough away from home. I think we'll finish 3rd this year at best.

I expect at least 4 wins & a draw (the draw bein against anyone other than the rags), otherwise we can forget the title

CityPar said:
NQCitizen said:
Win
Draw
Draw
Win
Draw.

12 points from 21.

I think you'll find that little lot adds to 9 points!!

Anyway, we'll win our home games but it's the away ones which will decide our fate and I'm not convinced we're ruthless enought to win enough away from home. I think we'll finish 3rd this year at best.

Agree with this totally. If home teams chose to come out and give us an open game then we'll be fine, but if they opt to pack their midfields with athletic harriers (regardless of whether they can play football or not) and then use them to form a gigantic parked bus, then I think even a top 4 finish is gonna be no walk in the park. And that's without even mentioning the Kompanyless high defensive line at the other end of the pitch........

4 wins and a draw at Villa is what we need. Realistically I think we will get 8/9 pts from 15 which is nowhere near good enough after the loss on Sunday.

Heart 4 wins 1 draw Head 2 wins 3 draws I really think we will struggle to stay in top 4 this season

chicagoblues said:
I have more faith in home games then away.

Just a bit of info .....

Navas and Negredo were part of the Sevilla team that had THE worst away record in La Liga last season ...... they only managed ONE away win all season , and only scored 17 goals on their travels compared to the 52 that champions Barcelona scored ...... only four other spanish teams managed to score less away goals in the league than Sevilla.

To be fair to Negredo though he DID finish up 4th highest scorer in the division , with 25 goals (only Falcao , Ronaldo and Messi scored more) ..... although i strongly suspect that the vast majority of Negredos goals came at home ..... and to be fair to Navas he probably had a hand in a number of those goals.

city51 said:
Heart 4 wins 1 draw Head 2 wins 3 draws I really think we will struggle to stay in top 4 this season
That's simply unacceptable with our squad. Amazing how opinions have changed from one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.