What do you expect from the next 5 fixtures?

bowieboots said:
4 Wins 1 Defeat. Think we are a team in transition at the moment, yes we have spent, but new managers and systems take time. We need another centre back, wondering why we didn't just offer Kolo an extension, must be a better bet than Garcia and would have only cost wages, not a transfer fee

I take that back, Kolo just gone off on a stretcher

If we don't win all 5, Pellegrini must go, we must sack the board and bring back Pearce. Then, I'm getting my Chelsea shirt back out.

We'll beat Hull, Stoke (draw/win - hoping we beat them now Pulis has gone), beat the scum, scrappy win against Villa, draw against Everton

I suppose some fans will look at our squad, forget about the cb injuries and expect 5 wins. I think we will be a bit erratic with our results until Pellegrini and the team adjust to the tactical changes and how best to apply them in the premier league. So, the only thing I expect is us NOT to get all 15 points, I hope I am wrong!

danbarnsley said:
Hull at the weekend i think we'll do a number on.
Stoke away, i'm shitting it.

I'm not. It will be aerial bombardment but if we play like we can it will be a victory.

Shouldn't be scared of anyone in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.