What do you think is wrong?

Yet Kolarov just stood off Shaqiri when Fernando slid in on him for the first goal. Fernando didn't do enough in that tackle to win the ball but what he did do was momentarily knock the ball out of Shaqiri's path, at this point Kolarov should be nipping in and stealing the ball or at the very least force Shaqiri to play it. Instead he just stands back and watches and then inevitably gets outpaced on his outside allowing the cross in. He also doesn't do nearly enough to attempt to block the cross, have a look at Otamendi behind him busting a gut to get s block on the cross and then compare and contrast to Kolarov's lack of effort.

Kolorov and Fernando are shit. That's why.

It's all about selecting a formation for the available players NOT pushing players into positions in your favourite formation. Pellers has never been good at that and with our injuries the way they are it really is showing.

It's just been a topsy turvy season. Nothing to it. Some wanted Mourihno last year, now his team ( which is as talented as ours, is lounging in midtable).

We've not been great, but neither has all the other contenders. Injury isn't helping, and our new signings will struggle to gel if they never get a good amount of time with the other key players.

This all hurts. Frankly, I'd beef up the CM position with Ruben Neves, and fight till the end. If injury doesn't let Aguero, Silva, Kompany Zab and Clichy to play enough, we will eventually suffer. There are no remedies to quality starters missing time.

Insufficient inflatable bananas. Queues for the halftime pints look almost organized. Nobody pissing on the back of your leg in the Kippax. It's all gone a bit shit.

Numbered?

Finished more like!
He's got tendonitis around one of his knees and is being asked to play. He was our best defender for the previous two years to this one, you don't just lose it in four months.

I think you're missing everyone's point. I think the question we'd like to know the answer to is how can a team full of such good players play so shit so often.
Because we don't have as many 'good players' as you think.

The league is there for the taking and were pissing it away which is what frustrates me.

We desperately need some consistency in our team selection. We need MP to open his eyes and play form players - taking Fernandhinio off against stoke was just madness.
And we need to play the other team - Away to stoke on a shitty day was always going to need us to play with some metal.

There were a few errors in the build up to that goal. I agree Kolarov was partly to blame. Mostly Demichelis.

I think Kolarov's game is starting to suffer with the amount of football he has played. I don't know that stats, but I strongly suspect that Kolarov runs further than any other player, certainly he's sprinting up and down that left flank, whereas the midfielders are doing less sprinting and more jogging and it's the all out sprints that are exhausting.

I'm probably defending him too much because he gets so much criticism much of it I think undeserved

Am I the only one who thinks that a cross one yard into the goal area should have had a goalie actually going for it and taking it rather than just watching it go past?

It's getting a little tedious. Yesterday Pellers is bragging to the MEN that we are still able to "do the quad" and then team turn out a shit performance v Stoke. Talk of multiple trophies is a tad arrogant and would be bread and butter for Leslie to fire up his team in his pre-match speech. Ditch the talk and just do the business on the pitch. I know we have been crippled by injuries but someone who has the nickname "The Engineer" should be able to set the team up to make us hard to beat. A draw today would have been a credible result and keep us moving forward.
Some shameful fucking childish shit on this thread from grown men!
A lot of common sense and distasteful facts as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.