What do you think is wrong?

Whilst injuries are playing a huge part the manager is is to blame. Some of his decisions are baffling. To say he would have played the same team again after Liverpool hammering was nuts and again today dropping Delph makes no sense

Whilst injuries are playing a huge part the manager is is to blame. Some of his decisions are baffling. To say he would have played the same team again after Liverpool hammering was nuts and again today dropping Delph makes no sense
But delph was poor against hull gave the ball away loads

I agree with the OP that our signings whilst talented are not what we currently need.

I am praying that these signings have been made for Pep and not MP. And when Pep arrives he will piece the jigsaw together.

If this is not the case then I fear there has been a monumental fuck up which will take another pile of cash to fix

Funded by blood-soaked money, shit board, shit manager with shit hair, shit squad, shit team, tacky badge with three stars, half-empty stadium, librarian spectators who leave before the end, rip-off ticket prices, mercenary attitudes, spunk-on-the-ceiling transfer acumen, no tactics, no flexibility, no plan B, overpaid cream-puff players, Shipmanesque medical staff, porous defence, pies and beer too expensive, Cakegate, greedy twat agents, overcrowded trams, zero yoof development, cheapskate sponsors, hamstrung by biased press... oh and blue shorts next season.

Funded by blood-soaked money, shit board, shit manager with shit hair, shit squad, shit team, tacky badge with three stars, half-empty stadium, librarian spectators who leave before the end, rip-off ticket prices, mercenary attitudes, spunk-on-the-ceiling transfer acumen, no tactics, no flexibility, no plan B, overpaid cream-puff players, Shipmanesque medical staff, porous defence, pies and beer too expensive, Cakegate, greedy twat agents, overcrowded trams, zero yoof development, cheapskate sponsors, hamstrung by biased press... oh and blue shorts next season.
This.

A manager and a team treading water till Guardiola arrives. This is a situation never before seen in the PL and totally unacceptable. Who wins here?

We've had far too many injuries, were at the point where the manager is no longer picking the team and instead it's just whoever is fit to play. It's hard to get anything going if you've got no consistency in your selection, we've never had a chance to actually get up a head of steam. That being said, Pellegrini could have done a lot better with some of his tactics and even more so his substitutions which have been dreadful. I hate the way we set up our defence and always have done, it's a shambles waiting to happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.