What does our squad need for the coming season?

i insist on checking Bilal El Khannouss from Genk, he is very talented and can be the next KdB.

El Khannouss- Kdb
He could become a great player but he’s only just turned 19 and still needs to play more to develop his physique and stamina. Only finished one of Genk’s 34 league matches, so hopefully he stays another season there and continues to develop.

He could become a great player but he’s only just turned 19 and still needs to play more to develop his physique and stamina. Only finished one of Genk’s 34 league matches, so hopefully he stays another season there and continues to develop.
i have to ask - are you the Gabriel @Doozy_45 from Twitter

Laporte Walker Cancelo Gundo Bernardo and Mahrez all could need a replacement :/ hard task

Walker - Frimpong
Cancelo and Laporte - Gvardiol
Bernardo - Foden and McAtee
Gundogan - De Jong
Mahrez - Szobo/Diaby

Add Kovacic and another young winger and we good. But shifting that many players is a dangerous game. No doubt not all of them goes

Screenshot_20230615-081728_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230615-081644_Chrome.jpg
What we need is more superb signings like my player of the season.

What a player! And a bargain at £15m!

Gvardiol
Davies
Rice
Right Winger
Left Winger

Move Foden & Grealish to central midfield, assuming Gundog, Silva & Laporté depart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.