What don't you get

George Lucas films.

Star Wars and Indiana Jones - absolute fucking garbage.

Tacky cheesy nonsense with a bit of decent costume design and special effects thrown in.

I’m sat here watching Temple of Doom on Disney+ and every scene is like something from one of the cheesiest Roger Moore Bond movies that was deemed to tacky to include.

Get in the fucking bin.

The only George Lucas film worth watching is American Graffiti.

The rest are trash.

The fact that he's a fucking squillionaire just goes to prove that the world is full of mugs ready to throw money away.

The only George Lucas film worth watching is American Graffiti.

The rest are trash.

The fact that he's a fucking squillionaire just goes to prove that the world is full of mugs ready to throw money away.
Or maybe you just don’t like his films but millions do? That doesn’t make em mugs..!
Each to their own.. Some daft cunts go to old toilet every other week, now they really are mugs ..!

The adverts on sky during the men's boxing are for women's sanity products and during the women's boxing its for things like cars and razors. Are they taking the piss. Got a bit tired on Saturday night seeing that bird ice skating and selling things I would guess 99% of the viewers have never needed or bought.

Advertising.....

Some adverts are so bad I definitely go out of my way not to purchase products or use services from those companies.

I also don't understand the vast sums that companies pay out for sponsorship. I mean, it must provide value for money, but I don't all of a sudden have a wardrobe full of Puma gear (in fact, other than socks, I have no Puma gear). United have Adidas as a sponsor but that doesn't stop me buying Adidas gear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.