What famous fans do we have?

Think our most important famous fans are the Gallaghers. In the dark days of the 90s they made no secret of the fact they were proud blues. It was a time when the rags were never off the news and tossers like Christian and Hucknell were telling the world they were rags. Liam and Noel showed the world there was another Manchester and thousands of its inhabitants despised United. We owe Oasis aa huge debt of gratitude for keeping us relevant when our footy was shit.

Just googled him. Apparently, he's a "social media personality" from Russia. Riiight. I think the word "underwhelmed" would sum up my feelings about him.
I lost interest at 'he's a "social media personality"'. Generally, code for being paid lots of money for having zero talent. Meh... as the kids say (apparently).

Think our most important famous fans are the Gallaghers. In the dark days of the 90s they made no secret of the fact they were proud blues. It was a time when the rags were never off the news and tossers like Christian and Hucknell were telling the world they were rags. Liam and Noel showed the world there was another Manchester and thousands of its inhabitants despised United. We owe Oasis aa huge debt of gratitude for keeping us relevant when our footy was shit.
nah, James Bond was a City fan and this fella was all over the news globally

0_Inside-Rogue-Trader-Nick-Leesons-prison-hell-and-final-deal-that-would-have-cost-him-his-life.jpg

the cover of the NME amd melody maker didn't resonate as much as global financial crime.

Plus Noel was equally pictured in his celtic scalves as much as city around the time

Though Oasis did make us popular in Indonesia

Just googled him. Apparently, he's a "social media personality" from Russia. Riiight. I think the word "underwhelmed" would sum up my feelings about him.
He is used in promotion for many MMA fighters and boxers.
Like that salt bae fella, he pops up everywhere yet he isn't considered a **** like him because he looks about 5 yrs old
he is a gif/meme creators dream the little scamp

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.