What famous fans do we have?

His dad Ray played right back for City youth and reserves in the late 60s. I saw him play a number of times and he was quite useful but I don't recall him ever making the first team.

View attachment 96184
no.2 was the missing one from my token sheet that year, i can now print this off and add it ! ... thank you , i can now pop down to the ticket office and join the queue for my cup final ticket !

Last edited:
Think our most important famous fans are the Gallaghers. In the dark days of the 90s they made no secret of the fact they were proud blues. It was a time when the rags were never off the news and tossers like Christian and Hucknell were telling the world they were rags. Liam and Noel showed the world there was another Manchester and thousands of its inhabitants despised United. We owe Oasis aa huge debt of gratitude for keeping us relevant when our footy was shit.

They did their bit, but close to 30,000 match going fans kept us relevant when we were shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.