What got you supporting City?

City

My uncle is a United fan and wanted to take me to United, my dad (doesn't support a team, more "follows") agreed on the condition that he took me to as many City games (my dad's grandad was a massive Blue, saw us win the league twice, 36-37 & 67-68, shame he wasn't around this time).

I'd go to Old Trafford one week, Maine Road the next.

When I was old enough to go by myself, I made my choice.

Being born and dragged up on the border of Stretford/Urmston, i could hear the rags on a sat afternoon from the street. Luckily my brother who rarely missed a game home and away starting taking me aged 8 in 73/74 season, and i had a season ticket on the kippax 2 years later. Still got a photo of me in an away top aged 8, wish i'd kept it now.

United.

Hated them, and knowing there was another team with the name of "Manchester", really intrigued me. Never regretted my decision since.

IOWBlue said:
Being born and dragged up on the border of Stretford/Urmston, i could hear the rags on a sat afternoon from the street. Luckily my brother who rarely missed a game home and away starting taking me aged 8 in 73/74 season, and i had a season ticket on the kippax 2 years later. Still got a photo of me in an away top aged 8, wish i'd kept it now.

I dont think it would still fit you.

Me, i seen Sergio score in injury time and thought that this seemed like a decent club to support.

Timmmmahhhh said:
City

My uncle is a United fan and wanted to take me to United, my dad (doesn't support a team, more "follows") agreed on the condition that he took me to as many City games (my dad's grandad was a massive Blue, saw us win the league twice, 36-37 & 67-68, shame he wasn't around this time).

I'd go to Old Trafford one week, Maine Road the next.

When I was old enough to go by myself, I made my choice.

filthy mud blood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.