What got you supporting City?

ban-mcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
City

My uncle is a United fan and wanted to take me to United, my dad (doesn't support a team, more "follows") agreed on the condition that he took me to as many City games (my dad's grandad was a massive Blue, saw us win the league twice, 36-37 & 67-68, shame he wasn't around this time).

I'd go to Old Trafford one week, Maine Road the next.

When I was old enough to go by myself, I made my choice.

filthy mud blood.

ey?

Timmmmahhhh said:
ban-mcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
City

My uncle is a United fan and wanted to take me to United, my dad (doesn't support a team, more "follows") agreed on the condition that he took me to as many City games (my dad's grandad was a massive Blue, saw us win the league twice, 36-37 & 67-68, shame he wasn't around this time).

I'd go to Old Trafford one week, Maine Road the next.

When I was old enough to go by myself, I made my choice.

filthy mud blood.

ey?

sorry in a giddy mood.

was having a light hearted pop about you going to the swamp.

just ignore me it's friday.

Early 90's, I was a student in Nottingham, my misses was a student in Manchester living on Thornton Road behind Platt Lane stand. City was kind of hard to ignore and we started going to games. The fact that everyone else in a similar position 'supported' United also helped as we both never liked taking the easy option. 20 plus years later we're season ticket holders with a football loving daughter and are finally reaping the rewards for the difficult years!

Timmmmahhhh said:
ban-mcfc said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

sorry in a giddy mood.

was having a light hearted pop about you going to the swamp.

just ignore me it's friday.

filthy mud blood? that just threw me, is that just you typing random words? ha

it's off harry potter.

yes...i'm a gay twat.

Born while living in Moss Side, a few years later the family moved to Old Trafford (1969). I could easily have ended up being a rag. Thankfully, I learned that I shared the same surname as a City legend at the time. Not only that, my middle name matched his forename. Needless to say, that easily swung it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.