What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: Ferdinand

JM Mcr said:
Churchill123 said:
johnny crossan said:
craig-bellamy_1567573c.jpg

Was just thinking about this exact incident only a moment ago! - All over the papers and in the press about cammel gob getting coined, yet no one has mentioned bellamy getting coined at their shit hole a few years ago!
Tho they did at the time.......not that it's relevant when reporting this incident, I mean I really don't think Bellamy was in the guy's mind as he lobbed a missile at Rio.

Right ! The Bellamy incident isn't relevent now. The people who threw coins at Bellamy are complete and utter morons who should be banned for life from Old Trafford. The People who threw coins at Rooney and Ferdinand are complete and utter morons who should be banned from our ground for life. I think, in the next few days, some will be.

johnmc said:
maccadon said:
johnmc said:
He was lifting his shirt above his head - thats not a booking.

what about incitement then? if no coin was thrown n he pulled shirt above his head.is that not a action of incitement?

Infront of his own fans?

Im not a fan of the incitement argument either. Players from both sides get a load from the stand. If they score and give a bit back then fans should be able to take that if they have been giving it out. Verbals yes, but to reach in your pocket, select a coin and lob it is not a knee jerk reaction, just a cowards thing to do.

If we had scored a last minute winner at the swamp Id expect our players to celebrate in a similar manner.
Incitement is no defence at all. Players should be able to celebrate without fear of being hit with objects from the crowd (incidentally, is trying to take a corner an act of incitement now as well?).

And what about us as supporters? Is it alright for someone to lob a coin or seat at us just because we incited them by celebrating (or sometimes by our mere presence)?

In my opinion the incitement argument is just an excuse for a lack of self control - we should all be big enough to accept responsibility for our actions.

Re: What happened with Rio?

Obviously what happened was not good and cannot be condoned!

However am i the only one who finds the footage to be amusing.

Does this say more about me. Am i Evil. Possibly?

Still looking forward to seeing some quality gifs

johnmc said:
Damanino said:
(But players who provocate rival fans with celebrating ahead of them would deserve something from FA/PL. Many times this leads to reactions like this. This is true for everyone like Adebayor vs. Arsenal few years ago. Also when Rooney runs to City fans or Everton fans to kiss the badge...)

I hate this attitude - I loved Ades celebration. I want things like that in the game. I want players to show passion for there club. Not a fan of players kissing the badge but wanting there side to win and enjoying it when they do is what I want to see from every player.

How wrong are you on this?

'Show passion for their club' - Adebayor never gave a shit about city. He never again ran like that for us.

It was all about him and sticking up the Arsenal fans. Twat of the highest order.

Was anything thrown from the Utd end after they scored?

JM Mcr said:
johnmc said:
maccadon said:
what about incitement then? if no coin was thrown n he pulled shirt above his head.is that not a action of incitement?

Infront of his own fans?

Im not a fan of the incitement argument either. Players from both sides get a load from the stand. If they score and give a bit back then fans should be able to take that if they have been giving it out. Verbals yes, but to reach in your pocket, select a coin and lob it is not a knee jerk reaction, just a cowards thing to do.

If we had scored a last minute winner at the swamp Id expect our players to celebrate in a similar manner.
Incitement is no defence at all. Players should be able to celebrate without fear of being hit with objects from the crowd (incidentally, is trying to take a corner an act of incitement now as well?).

And what about us as supporters? Is it alright for someone to lob a coin or seat at us just because we incited them by celebrating (or sometimes by our mere presence)?

In my opinion the incitement argument is just an excuse for a lack of self control - we should all be big enough to accept responsibility for our actions.

I'm not trying to excuse it or say it's acceptable, but after the Chelsea fans lobbing a chair on the pitch 6 weeks ago when half the team ran up to the MH stand, you would have thought the United players would have known that something could happen.

alberto0292 said:
what happened yesterday is the living proof that away fans need to be relocated somewhere else at the ground. you can't put away fans between singing section and south stand..

Should say: what happened yesterday is the living proof that footie 'fans' who thorw coins and other objects who should be relocated to a police cell

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
I love the term "missile", it conjures up such images as

hawk.jpg

as opposed to

1467466_2.gif

The dirty rag is doing a lot of shit stirring on several threads
Yep, he's a typical rag ****.

Glib little **** was not so cock sure back in May and shouldn't be today. They were second best all over yesterday but took their very few chances. It's the sort of win we used to manage when we were shit and they were great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.