What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: Ferdinand

JM Mcr said:
liamctid said:
JM Mcr said:
In the euphoria of a last minute winner you wouldn't even stop to think about it - as fans we've all experienced that feeling, why should players be denied it.

When we scored 3 last minute winners at your place last year our lads looked only at our own fans. Even when Bellamy scored a last minute (or not) equaliser, he was only looking at our fans. I stand in 117 at our ground and Ashley Young (amongst others) went out his way to celebrate in front of City first.
When you scored 3 last minute winners at our place last year, the only fans left in the ground to look at were City fans ;-)

hahhaha

i do think it needs addressing for the whole league, i hate seeing it even its norwich vs reading or something never mind a big game.

Not condoning throwing objects at players and why do people feel the need to. I do find it interesting that people are saying they didn’t antagonise the city fans. Well courtesy of Getty images

manutdwelbeck.jpg

Who is Wellshit actually directing his celebrations at, clearly Rapist is looking at the scum fans but Wellshit is stoking the atmosphere up with this.

Re: What happened with Rio?

LoveCity said:
Go ahead and charge the fan as they should.

But also charge that classless bastard of a club for inciting violent behaviour and whatever else.

article-2245477-166D77BC000005DC-601_634x386.jpg
It gladdens my heart to see that only one of our fans in that picture has resorted to that pathetic American middle finger bollocks. The rest are still upholding the classic two fingers gesture,that's why I will always be proud to be a Blue!

pinkwheeltrim said:
LoveCity said:

But also charge that classless bastard of a club for inciting violent behaviour and whatever else.

It gladdens my heart to see that only one of our fans in that picture has resorted to that pathetic American middle finger bollocks. The rest are still upholding the classic two fingers gesture,that's why I will always be proud to be a Blue!

Not hard to spot the rag in the picture either!!

Danielmanc said:
SWP's back said:
Danielmanc said:
No ringing involved really - just think people who throw coins at other humans are fuckwits. I hope they are arrested - I hope they are banned.
But you have now said close to 20-odd times.

I think we have got the message.

Don't need your permission to post SWP - best get over it
I'm just pointing out your hand wringing. So get over that you handwringing git.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
LoveCity said:

Not hard to spot the rag in the picture either!!
No 23?

pinkwheeltrim said:
LoveCity said:

I love this picture. It says it all about football. Some bloke has kicked a ball into a net and look how fucking angry everyone is about it. Football is brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.