What happened with Rio? (merged)

I see it took Gordon Taylor less than 24 hours to ask for protective netting between fans and players. No criticism whatsoever about the players' provocative behaviour and that deluded old twat Crerand saying they didn't goad our fans and making an arse out of himself. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9734857/Paddy-Crerands-radio-rant-the-full-transcript.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... cript.html</a>

ban-mcfc said:
Marvin said:
Marvin said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Nfz6fiYx0c[/youtube]
How does a coin from the City end hit Ferdinand in the eye when he's facing the Utd end

Possible he hits his eyebrow with his own hand as he pulls his shirt up, or the coin comes from the Utd end
No comments? Other than not being able to post a You Tube link?

How does he get this looking to his right when facing the Utd fans? Not clear is it, but far from conclusive that it came from the singing section. In fact I'd say it was unlikely

why would a rag throw coins at their own shitbag players?

the angle it hit him shows it to come from our end.
I can't see anything hit him on that video, but it seems to happen when he turned to his right. If it's a coin then it's not possible for that to have come from the City end as he'd have been looking away from them at the time.

Another possibility is that he caught his eyebrow with his fist when lifting his shirt

The assumption is that he has been hit by a coin thrown from City fans but the video suggests he's been hit by a coin thrown from the Utd end towards City fans. It's far from conclusive

heard wio is taking legal advice against the NHS, a spokeman for the hospital concerned said it was a nasty gash however we managed to stitch it up,it wasnt untill wio got home and realised they had stitched his gob in error

The fan was bang out of order for running on the pitch what was he going to gain from doing that like the Leeds fan at Sheffield Wednesday.I hope he doesnt watch another football match again.Rio was a lucky boy yesterday he could have lost an eye like Gordon Banks.

Imagine how this argument about incitement would go down in other sports.

McIlroy holes a putt at Medinah and raises the club pointing at the crowd only to get pelted by nickles and quarters. Carl Froch celebrates his Montreal win over Bute by celebrating, jumping on the ropes telling the crowd he has just beaten their man - the crowd rush the ring and jump on his head.

But they would have had it coming.

johnmc said:

McIlroy holes a putt at Medinah and raises the club pointing at the crowd only to get pelted by nickles and quarters. Carl Froch celebrates his Montreal win over Bute by celebrating, jumping on the ropes telling the crowd he has just beaten their man - the crowd rush the ring and jump on his head.

laughable argument.

completely different situations and how is throwing a coin the same as jumping on someones head.

Has the video been studied? I mean, skysports footy matches are filmed in HD these days, and i'm pretty sure that if studied frame by frame you would see an object hitting him, and also the direction from which it came. Watching the clip in real time you can't see anything, not even a blur of motion!
Why does this keep popping in my head..?
article-1311963-074E77A1000005DC-639_306x414.jpg

johnmc said:

johnmc said:

Maybe if a golfer ran towards the spectators with veins popping out of their face, aggressively shouting "come on" he might get twatted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.