What happened with Rio? (merged)

TCIB said:
dario2739 said:
Has the video been studied? I mean, skysports footy matches are filmed in HD these days, and i'm pretty sure that if studied frame by frame you would see an object hitting him, and also the direction from which it came. Watching the clip in real time you can't see anything, not even a blur of motion!
Why does this keep popping in my head..?
article-1311963-074E77A1000005DC-639_306x414.jpg

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibtMkRBCY1QdFH.gif[/bigimg]
Isn't that image proof that the coin came from the Utd end? He's facing them and to hit him on the forehead it can only have come from the Utd fans in front of him?

Certainly looks like it Marvin, the coin is in no frame before aka from city fans direction.
I can't see why they would chuck a coin at their own though.

I'll look for a 60fps video source, not sure if there is one though.
If there is that will give the best results.

Marvin said:
TCIB said:
dario2739 said:
Has the video been studied? I mean, skysports footy matches are filmed in HD these days, and i'm pretty sure that if studied frame by frame you would see an object hitting him, and also the direction from which it came. Watching the clip in real time you can't see anything, not even a blur of motion!
Why does this keep popping in my head..?
article-1311963-074E77A1000005DC-639_306x414.jpg

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibtMkRBCY1QdFH.gif[/bigimg]
Isn't that image proof that the coin came from the Utd end? He's facing them and to hit him on the forehead it can only have come from the Utd fans in front of him?

Well have to admit I was wrong - you can see the coin... however it does appear to come straight at him from the Rag end.
Why would a rag throw it though? Hmmm, well maybe to cause the uproar that is happening now... make City look the bad guys for all the world to see!
Let's face it, we don't really have a reputation for shit like this these days, they however, do!

Rio is caught in the cross-fire between City and Utd fans

Utd fans were according to those in the City singing section throwing coins as well

This one looks like it came from the Utd end, aimed at City fans and Rio got in the way.

Where else can it have come from?

TCIB said:
Certainly looks like it Marvin, the coin is in no frame before aka from city fans direction.

looks to me if the gif starts directly after the contact so it's deflecting towards the shithouse cunts in the away end.

i do unfortunately think it came from the city end.

TCIB said:

the coins were thrown from the away end and were intended to hit a city fan,who was being ejected.

ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:

looks to me if the gif starts directly after the contact so it's deflecting towards the shithouse cunts in the away end.

I'll redo it ban, also found a 50fps source so that will be better.

Will take a while to dl though.

Let's see if the PL, GMP, and City cover this up.

If they can't find the City fan who supposedly threw the said coin, will they then come out in public and admit it was a United fan?

They have enough camera and CCTV footage to find out who it really was.

TCIB said:
ban-mcfc said:
TCIB said:

looks to me if the gif starts directly after the contact so it's deflecting towards the shithouse ***** in the away end.

I'll redo it ban, also found a 50fps source so that will be better.

Will take a while to dl though.

kk mate, good stuff!

it would certainly be funny if it came from those cunts by mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.