What happened with Rio? (merged)

TCIB said:
It travels from the top right and comes in.

Look in frame 3, you see a faint white looking line above the clock

but that still means there is a high chance it came from the away section though??
rio was positioned fairly well left in the away section close to the south/east stand radius meaning the nearest home section is behind the goal.... maybe 15yards away???

I will see if i can get a wide angle of the moment it happened clarkie so we can have better perspective.

It could still have come from elsewhere but personally that frame i managed to get showing the coin coming in has me pretty sure it was a blue.

I will look though bud so we can be more definative.

Maybe.....and it is only a maybe,but something that no one has thought of yet.....in the midst of the celebrations a rag thought he'd pull a fast one and lob one at Hart and it hit Ferdinand?

paulchapo said:
Maybe.....and it is only a maybe,but something that no one has thought of yet.....in the midst of the celebrations a rag thought he'd pull a fast one and lob one at Hart and it hit Ferdinand?

Well the video evidence shows otherwise as it is, the coin very much appears to be from the city fans.

Check frame 2 and 3, look just abouve the match clock.

TCIB said:
paulchapo said:

Well the video evidence shows otherwise as it is, the coin very much appears to be from the city fans.

Maybe it was one of those tourists getting rid of their change from the club shop.

cheddar404 said:
I can summarise what happened with Rio. He was born, developed into a massive CAMEL LIPPED twat and then got hit with a coin in Sunday. In fact, this would be a fitting eulogy.

<fixed>

TCIB said:
paulchapo said:

I can't see anything above the match clock but I trust what you say.

Thanks for doing this

Marvin said:
TCIB said:
paulchapo said:

I can't see anything above the match clock but I trust what you say.

Thanks for doing this

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I couldn't see it till it was level with his nose, and TCIB congrats for this you deserve a medal for looking at his ugly mug all day, I think I would have thrown up long ago!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.