What happens when you die?

johnny on the spot said:
Well if buried, our remains get put into the ground where they're eventually subject to decay and related natural processes, biodegrade and nutrify the earth and allow the whole cycle to continue. Makes a lot of sense to me.

As for the soul, the eventualities of that uncertain entity are well up for debate. Mostly by lunatics.
PMSL

I can't even begin to understand why anyone would actually want their to be life after death! I'd get pretty fucking bored I think. also, what sort of torture would it be to have to hang around forever, not being able to contact those you loved?

mancityscot said:
mcfcliam said:
Horrible thread...so unnerving thinking that once you've died, that's it.

Exactly mate, but it's a strange topic. Also knowing that when you die you will probably never see friends or family ever again. It's saddening if you think about it
Well yeah but it's only saddening when you think about it now. When you're dead you're not going to be sat there thinking about loved ones. It's more saddening to have to live this life missing loved ones.

dont dwell on death too much, if you go on, great, if thats your lot then also, great.

what every human being should dwell on is the absolute honour of being alive and appreciating the life you have been lucky enough to have been given.

just look at the odds of you being you, they are virtually incalculable. the amazing mind and body you have, its truly awesome.

and to top it off we end up city fans, as well!!!

feck, im in a good mood, now, where is that wife of mine!!!!

burning blue soul said:
dont dwell on death too much, if you go on, great, if thats your lot then also, great.

what every human being should dwell on is the absolute honour of being alive and appreciating the life you have been lucky enough to have been given.

just look at the odds of you being you, they are virtually incalculable. the amazing mind and body you have, its truly awesome.

She's busy round here at the moment.

Scottyboi said:
MadchesterCity said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Mt2E1M6dU&feature=related[/youtube]

lmfao that is mad. I remember some in Greece destroying hornets and grasshoppers

Yeah they are incredible

This is just disgusting

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anz4Q2lzNvA&NR=1[/youtube]

Cheesy said:
burning blue soul said:

She's busy round here at the moment.

Nice one! When you have finished tell her my work clothes won't iron themselves!!! And if my dinner isn't on the table soon she will know the answer to the op's question!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.