What have you done you are ashamed of

I’m struggling tonight. I was at work today and am the only first aider in the office block.

I was carrying out an audit in the factory where there is no tannoy. I was in the factory for about an hour. On my way back up, my boss rang me but we’re not supposed to use phones in the factory.

As I got upstairs, I went to ring him back and saw that my lad had text me to ask if I’d heard the tannoy for me.

I rang my boss and he said to get to the far end of the offices.

When I arrived, a lad in his mid 20’s had suffered a cardiac arrest and had not reacted to CPR from a first aider from another area. They’d got the defibrillator and after the first shock, started breathing again.

The paramedics arrived and took him away. It’s hard to tell how he was doing. I feel shit that the people around who saw it all unfold had to wait because I wasn’t in my office and they had to wait for someone else to come.

I’m struggling tonight. I was at work today and am the only first aider in the office block.

I was carrying out an audit in the factory where there is no tannoy. I was in the factory for about an hour. On my way back up, my boss rang me but we’re not supposed to use phones in the factory.

As I got upstairs, I went to ring him back and saw that my lad had text me to ask if I’d heard the tannoy for me.

I rang my boss and he said to get to the far end of the offices.

When I arrived, a lad in his mid 20’s had suffered a cardiac arrest and had not reacted to CPR from a first aider from another area. They’d got the defibrillator and after the first shock, started breathing again.

The paramedics arrived and took him away. It’s hard to tell how he was doing. I feel shit that the people around who saw it all unfold had to wait because I wasn’t in my office and they had to wait for someone else to come.
Hope he's OK. It wasn't your fault and you should not feel any guilt. Suggest an audit of the tannoy system ASAP also more first aid training

I did something similar to an Asian gent in Piccadilly Gdns years ago, he ended up going down Ashton old rd for some reason.
Some years ago in Greenwich Village I was asked by a bunch of rags how to find a pub that was showing a big game U****d were playing. It was ten minutes to kick off. I knew where the pub was but it would have been half time before they found there were no pubs alongside the Hudson River.

Not really sorrry about that but do sort of regret stealing when I was 18. Broke and hungry in Rome I nicked three bars of chocolate from a souvenir stand. It was in St. Peter's.

I joined in with that "he's got a pineapple on his head" song in the kippax to that lad who had hair that one could possibly consider slightly resembled a pineapple...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.