What if...? - The Questions Nobody Asked

What if Paolo Di Canio never pushed Paul Alcock?
What if Sir Dave Richards (W*nker) didn't abandon the club to become chairman of the Premier League?
What if Milan Mandaric sold us to Thai business people like King Power instead of a this Thai Tyrekicker?
What if the board had backed Harry Catterick instead of letting him join Everton and building a championship winning team?
What if the board had backed Howard Wilkinson instead of letting him join Leeds United and build a championship winning team?
What if I didn't support Sheffield Wednesday? :)
What if none of the days of the week were called Wednesday?

Lots of good "What if?'s" - not much back yet from the OP.

Yeah there’s a lot of good suggestions, wasn’t expecting so many - not really sure where to start! Will be picking a few out to take a look at over the weekend. Good (and bad) content takes a bit of work!

I presume the fact there's only a 43% probably from virtually on the goaline is affectionately referred to by statisticians as the 'Raz Effect'.

Edit: FFS I meant to respond to the OP (thereby proving @mexico1970 's point above!!).

A mix of Raz and also point blank blasting at the goalkeeper, players under pressure etc. rare that you’re completely unmarked and unhindered that close to the goal!

What if I had not been so hungover on 23 September 1989 and had made more effort to get the chant "Are you Huddersfield in disguise?" going on the Kippax? A few blues near me heard me croak it out and laughed and I am sure it could have been taken up by the entire stadium with a bit more effort.

Result - Ferguson is sacked due to the humiliation so no 90's rag dominance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.