What if...? - The Questions Nobody Asked

What if Paolo Di Canio never pushed Paul Alcock?
What if Sir Dave Richards (W*nker) didn't abandon the club to become chairman of the Premier League?
What if Milan Mandaric sold us to Thai business people like King Power instead of a this Thai Tyrekicker?
What if the board had backed Harry Catterick instead of letting him join Everton and building a championship winning team?
What if the board had backed Howard Wilkinson instead of letting him join Leeds United and build a championship winning team?
What if I didn't support Sheffield Wednesday? :)

What if we played in red?
I started supporting City because of Frannie Lee, not because of the colour of the shirt we wear.

And anyway, we did often play in red in those days. The fact that it was with black in equal proportions is neither here nor there.

;-)

What if the owner of Klanfield renegotiated with Everton, reached an amicable agreement with them, and didn’t need to find a ready-made team to use his stadium?

What if the rags hadn’t received a bail-out and disappeared into liquidation?

Could you do one where both sets of teams have to stay in their own goal area for the duration of the match and just move the ball using thought control?
I'd like yer to do one where I reffed the game from 323. I\m thinking I'd like the Arse game on Sunday. Three Arse players sent off and Our Tater sent to the stands. A hat trick for Erling, Phil, Eddie(three pens) and Kev. PL record score and millions of fans writing to those 'governing' scoundrels with the same message as the one ScudMissile came out with but with a name change - the PL Brand needs Manchester City to be doing well!!

What if Paolo Di Canio never pushed Paul Alcock?
What if Sir Dave Richards (W*nker) didn't abandon the club to become chairman of the Premier League?
What if Milan Mandaric sold us to Thai business people like King Power instead of a this Thai Tyrekicker?
What if the board had backed Harry Catterick instead of letting him join Everton and building a championship winning team?
What if the board had backed Howard Wilkinson instead of letting him join Leeds United and build a championship winning team?
What if I didn't support Sheffield Wednesday? :)
Is the answer you would still be shit? (sorry couldnt resist) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.