What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

Let’s be excited for what we have rather than longing for what we don’t - not as confident this season due to rivals strengthening but fuck it you can’t win them all.

Foden, Grealish, KDB, Torres, Jesus on the wing, Kayky, Delap - loads to be excited about.
This! Love the positive vibes, man.

We have bags of talent. I'd love to add Edozie as a wild card, that kid will progress well, and could be a big surprise.

Look at it this way - Spurs are now going to end up paying an extra 400,000 a month for a player they already had. Rags are splashing 2m quid a month on Ronaldo in an already loaded team.

We've still got a war chest and there's Haaland who we could bid for in January and allow to stay at Dortmund till the end of the season (to sweeten the deal!).

i agree with a lot of what you’re saying but that’s a lot of ifs & mays…

Yes, many ifs and mays, mate, but notice that the same holds for the pessimistic takes about the season: if Torres and Jesus fail as attackers, if Sterling continues to struggle for form, if Kevin is injured, if Grealish turns out to be a luxury signing, etc., etc, we may finish 4th, we may be beaten by rags, dippers and chavs... A lot of ifs and mays...Truth is, we don't know. Some are pessimistic, others like me are hopeful that we will do well. Time will tell.

I think Delap will surprise us and start to show his traits like Foden did 2 years ago. Then next year he will be ready to lead the attack

Sadly I think this year we will struggle to retain the title without an attacker so we just have to get top 3 and fight for the cups. Don't think we can win the CL this year also or even reach the final

Maybe next year once we have sorted ourselves out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.