What if we struggle next season?

oh right, its club stuff he wears? i didnt realise that as i dont see a badge or anything. is it like top class clothing range kind of thing?

apologise, i truly had no idea.

It's stuff made by a company called dsquared2 which the club has a sponsorship with. Pep has to wear their clothes on the touch line and the whole squad and staff wear their clothes when travelling.

i am passionate about the club and will defend it to anyone , and if i read disparaging and idiotic remarks then i react and unfortunately if comes across as aggressive then i believe its part of football , i played at a decent level and aggression and passion is all part of the game of football , if i wanted to be involved in a passive sport i would take up golf (tin hat on). If other posters want to piss take and call me super blue , carry on its water off a ducks back , i don't consider my self any better than other match goers on here ,anyway this has been done to death and won't be boring this forum any longer on this subject , suggest if you want a retort send a PM .
Don't call people who disagree with you and I don't need a pm or a retort.

What's this weird obsession with Mancini, who spent a fortune himself on average players?
I don't think it is an obsession, just the recognition that the Club did not get him the players he asked for.

Presumably since Roberto departed we have been purchasing players ahead of Peps arrival that we knew or thought we knew he wanted. If so why have we been so remiss in the defensive area of our squad?

yeah, the last paragraph was my own personal dig as i like managers to be on the touchline representing the club, wear a scarf, a club coat, a training top or a club blazer. he just looks like a bloke who has popped out for a bottle of milk and stopped to watch the local team before he heads home.

Picky i know, dont think he did it at Bayern either, just gives the impression that he's not in it like we are. To me.
So basically you what tony pulis in charge.

Picky i know, dont think he did it at Bayern either, just gives the impression that he's not in it like we are. To me.

He's not though, is he?

I'm not saying he's any more or less committed than anyone on here whilst under employment but it's not like he's grown up as a local lad who supports City. He's a Barca fan and readily admits it. That's something I much prefer to someone throwing a scarf or hat on and claiming he's in it until the very end.

I was hoping this season would be our transition, with next the real push under Pep, however I think we'll be doing the second half of our transition next season (i.e. the back half of the team having already done the front half) - I expect us to be better no doubt, but I won't be shocked if we still have struggles, especially the first half the season. I think the 3rd season will ultimately be where he's expecting us to be what he wants, hard for fans to sit tight for that length of time to see the outcome but that's what I'm going to try to do.

I know some might say but look at Conte turning it around in 1 season, but he's not had much to change, he had a title winning squad who'd just switched off for a year, Pep got given an aging unmotivated squad that needs a total revamp - better comparisons will be Mourinho/Klopp, who, unsurprisingly, are also having similar problems (Klopp being a ~year ahead).

He's not though, is he?

I'm not saying he's any more or less committed than anyone on here whilst under employment but it's not like he's grown up as a local lad who supports City. He's a Barca fan and readily admits it. That's something I much prefer to someone throwing a scarf or hat on and claiming he's in it until the very end.
Correct.
Some fans find the concept that these guys are professionals difficult to grasp. Pep is as committed as any City can. More so according to the views of some, on a fair few threads at the moment. He will get it right,and soon.
As professionals people like pep cannot panic, whinge or bleat; I and many others can see progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.