What if we struggle next season?

a little advice.
not sure its a good idea calling people rags and plastics when they go to every game and have done since before you were born.

Good post. There are one or two posters on this site that cant help but revert to insults just because they dont agree with someone elses views.

My two peneth is that of course he will be here next season and the season after. I have been critical of him but this season but I expect he will improve next.

I think you have to look at the context. This guy is a deluded self acclaimed super blue. I think his words were nasty and somewhat aggressive. Don't think any other poster,deluded or realistic,have been that way.

There are quite a few agreeing with the post , does that make them all deluded and aggressive ?

does anyone really think that pep will not get it right ? he has inherited a load of not good enough anymore and constantly tells us that it is both boxes where we fail, he is dead right, we are the best team in the league now but unfortunately we need some fine tuning and changes, he will do it and we will fly
How exactly?

I'm a massive pep fan.
But if this time next year we were in the same position do you think Pepsi job would be under threat.
Been having a heated discussion with a bloke at work about it.
He thinks we would sack him.
I say we wouldn't.
IF we coke up?

Absolutely pathetic.

I'm not surprised though, since I remember the comments you used to make about young Raheem Sterling which were pretty disgraceful.

what, that he his final ball and shooting was poor under Pellegrini? i always said the kid has time on his side to improve and he has, but some people just see what they want to see when people say things they dont agree with.

He lad has improved dramatically this season, credit to Pep and to Raheem. Maybe it was down to lack of confidence last season, but dramatically improved this season. All credit goes to him and may it continue.

if being disgraceful is pointing out the obvious, then i agree with you. Bravo has been crap this season. whoops, i'm being disgraceful again.

Seems a particularly strange point to make when he wears clothing as mandated by a club sponsorship deal. The club has sold the rights to what he wears on the touchline, so to then complain he's not representing the club...

oh right, its club stuff he wears? i didnt realise that as i dont see a badge or anything. is it like top class clothing range kind of thing?

apologise, i truly had no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.