What if we struggle next season?

According to Pep it's going to be a lot better. He accepts he's not been good enough and has made mistakes.

Good man and good to hear. Now I really can't wait for next season.

Yeah but what if we go down? And what if we go down again the season after? Oh my god York away will be fucking mayhem if we have to go there again. The M62 will collapse under the weight of all the traffic.

I think most will agree he'll get it right. he did inherit a weaker squad than his previous jobs but he knew what he was coming to. my beef is yes we are weak but why then rotate to make us weaker? I would also have decided on a back 4 and stuck with them, chopping and changing the defence all the time hasn't helped at all. with a bit more nous and new players in I think he'll do much better next season.
I think there is a lot in this Bill. I think our back line has struggled as no partnerships have been allowed to form. That said without vk there is no natural leader back their.

Doesn't mean they are right in both opinion and attitude.
Post about the topic. Yes there are some rags on here,some welcome some not. 99% though are blues,proper blues like you and me.

i am passionate about the club and will defend it to anyone , and if i read disparaging and idiotic remarks then i react and unfortunately if comes across as aggressive then i believe its part of football , i played at a decent level and aggression and passion is all part of the game of football , if i wanted to be involved in a passive sport i would take up golf (tin hat on). If other posters want to piss take and call me super blue , carry on its water off a ducks back , i don't consider my self any better than other match goers on here ,anyway this has been done to death and won't be boring this forum any longer on this subject , suggest if you want a retort send a PM .

I think there is a lot in this Bill. I think our back line has struggled as no partnerships have been allowed to form. That said without vk there is no natural leader back their.

If he had played a settled back line, there might have been a marginal improvement but it wouldnt have been enough. Because the players just aren't good enough. There just isnt a back 4 within the squad that could play consistently well together over a long run of games. Instead of people criticising Pep for tinkering, he would be criticised for sticking slavishly with inadequate players. "Why does he persist with Sagna/Sones/Clichy and not give Zabaleta/Otamendi/Kolarov a go?"

To some extent he has to keep taking players out of the defence because, whilst they might have a run of 3 or 4 decent games, eventually their form will collapse, they'll lose confidence and they'll be found out. So Pep plays X for 4 or 5 games. X does well for the first couple of games then has a mare, his confidence drops off. Pep eventually takes him out of the team, replaces him with Y. Same thing happens. He's spinning plates, hoping to get a few spins out of most of the plates before they fall to the floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.