What is the best video game ever?

bakerdave76 said:
some top games here [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUoJBerFDsA[/youtube]

That has brought back some serious child hood memories there. thanks for that.

There was so many great games there i had forgotten about. Stunt car racer, supercars, dessert strike, prince of persia (New one is shit in comparison). i have both pinball dreams and fantasies on my iphone now.

I was well into my computer games all through my childhood, and despite being 24 now I've been through more generations of consoles then most my age. All down to my older brothers getting me on the Speccy at the age of 3 or something.

Gotta agree mostly with what's already been said. The last game to properly give me an erection was Resi Evil 4, I was into the series before that game but that just changed the gaming landscape I thought. And Svennis Pennis, the new series of Prince of Persia is truly better than the original, especially the first of the new generation, Sands of Time. Also gotta go with Nintendo for being streets ahead of the competition, although it looks like they've left traditional gaming behind a bit. Fair play I suppose, gotta keep it moving.

Also liked: Zelda (all of them since Ocarina of Time), GTA (all), and there was a freakin' ace game on the Playstation that really could do with an update called Rollcage.

i liked r type, turcann, mutant camels, donkey kong and a game i would love to find virus also darkseed was top

bakerdave76 said:
i liked r type, turcann, mutant camels, donkey kong and a game i would love to find virus also darkseed was top

I assume you had an Amiga then?

Anyone remember Gods? Or Kick Off?

A very difficult question for me. I could probably give a selection though (in no particular order). Bear in mind that I am 27 and feel pretty much ambivalent to modern day computer games.

1) Any of the Dizzy Games
2) Toejam & Earl
3) Bubble Bobble
4) Any of the Megadrive era Sonic the Hedgehog games.
5) The early Super Mario games.
6) Worms
7) Lemmings
8) Tetris
9) NHL 93
10) Streets of Rage series
11) The early Road Rash games
12) Cannon Fodder
13) Ghouls & Ghosts
14) Castle & World of Illusion
15) Jimmy White's Whirwind Snooker

I think I need to travel back the mid nineties because all of my favourite games are from that era!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.