What made you snap?

ricky holden.... as at times we sung dicky holden and he clapped back..
dont start me the charge sheet is massive for others...

robsta said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Michael Ball when he couldn't tell the difference from a ball to a balloon....

I know that was a bad one at Sheffield but Bally will forever be a hero for this ..

ronaldoRKMS_468x351.jpg

Still can't believe he got away with it.

Yeah had it been Mario today there would of been a mass media frenzy demanding blood, but back then the media/FA want after us paying attention to everything we did....... Take Ben Thatcher's elbow on Pedro Mendes nothing was going to happen so the club personally suspended him for it..

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Take Ben Thatcher's elbow on Pedro Mendes nothing was going to happen so the club personally suspended him for it..
Don't think that's strictly true. The club knew a hefty punishment was coming and opted to pre-empt it in the hope of perhaps being treated a bit more leniently as a result. Still, it was a classy thing to do; can't imagine many other clubs doing the same.

In terms of the OP, blowing that 3-0 lead against Bournemouth was a right hefty kick in the bollocks.

At home to the rags in the Fa cup game... not when Kompany got sent off(even though it was wrong!) but I forget who played the ball in and Phil Brasi looked at the ref, pointed to his hand then laughed in the refs face.

Kolarov after his 10 minute cameo against Liverpool in the home leg CC semi.

although its not his fault, because he was out of position really.
but gelson fernandes when he came on and played rb after zabba got sent off against liverpool at eastlands

Tony Vaughan on his debut first match on the season. First touch was horrendous, tried to loft it down the line and shanked it into the main stand.

Gelson fernandes against notts forest in FA cup few years ago. Getting beat by a team in a lower division at home. Utter disgrace of a performance and he tried to get the crowd going by waving his arms at us. He was playing indescribably badly and I just thought he was a cheeky bastard and completely gutless as a player. Couldn’t stand gelson fernandes.

Hearing dzeko is good in the air constantly, my nan wins more headers than him, one of the worst city players ive seen...and thats forgetting he cost £30m>>>embarrasment

RW9 said:
Hearing dzeko is good in the air constantly, my nan wins more headers than him, one of the worst city players ive seen...and thats forgetting he cost £30m>>>embarrasment

lol. one of the worst players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.