What made you snap?

Watching Stephen Jordan play left back and instead of simply heading the ball he let it bounce resulting in the ball going over him and the opposition nipping in and scoring.

Truly awful left back and its players like him that make it hard for me to get angry at bad city players in the current squad as I remember how dire we used to be.

standytogilvy said:
Watching Stephen Jordan play left back and instead of simply heading the ball he let it bounce resulting in the ball going over him and the opposition nipping in and scoring.

Truly awful left back and its players like him that make it hard for me to get angry at bad city players in the current squad as I remember how dire we used to be.

He was one awful footballer mate. Made Thatcher look like Maldini.

Steven Jordan when he couldn't be arsed running to stop a goal going in. Think it was the 8-1 mauling we got ???

joezilla said:
hey look, it's another let's slag our players off thread.

sorry about that. maybe you could get in touch with ric about a job as a moderator so you can decide what gets discussed on here. the thread is about old city players. don't tell me that i can't have a moan about creaney, kernaghan or ged fucking brannan.

There are loads of easy targets from yesteryear and not even that long ago (Samaras) but the one player who drives me insane more than anyone at the moment is Adam Johnson. Slow, lethargic, doesn't look like he gives a damn, and there are wingers in the Championship who can beat a man more often. I will him to revert to what he was when we first signed him but it never happens... he is annoyingly bad for a player at this level and still half the country seems to think he is a great winger who we're wasting by not playing more often. I constantly lose my temper watching him get owned by mediocre and makeshift full-backs.

Steve McMinimum. The only player that has got my blood boiling and I yelled at in a negative, fuck off you curly haired twat sort of way.

More recently, the little boy Mario.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get up off the floor, and get on with the game.

Colins Bellend said:
Everytime I see Kolarovs name on the team sheet and Clichy is on the bench

glad im not the only one.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 pm --<br /><br />
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Being told not to swear by the woman sitting in front of me when we went 3-1 down on Saturday against Sunderland.

haha!!that was one brave woman. Dont swear ? i was too stunned to utter one word, I was speechless at how easy it was for Bentner to slide that pass across the hapless kolo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.