What made you snap?

Balotelli on Saturday lost my backing. I've finally had enough.

My biggest ever meltdown moment was when Alan Kernaghan watched the ball sail over his head for QPR's 3rd goal the season before we dropped into the 2nd division.

Also Nicky Summerbee putting the V's up at the North Stand after failing to chase back a ball that he'd lost.

mcfc2607 said:
RW9 said:
Hearing dzeko is good in the air constantly, my nan wins more headers than him, one of the worst city players ive seen...and thats forgetting he cost £30m>>>embarrasment

is this your 1st season as a city fan lol

one of the worst. haha

Pre-Sheikh Mansour Edin Dzeko would have being worshipped by all of us.

before mancini came in, we werent spending 30m on bang average players, what does he bring to us, that somebody else wouldnt? hes not quick...he cant head a ball...not tricky....clumsy...aims at the keeper when one on one...scores non important goals in the main when we're 3 nil up....1st touch, less said the better.....think of the money!!! embarrasment! patience has gone with him

Nigel Clough, when he had that free kick and that guy flew out of the main stand ( i think, i'd had a few ) and took the ball off him told him to fuck off and give it to someone else to take the free kick. figured it was time he give up then hahaha

oh, and Martin 'Buster' Phillips, "englands first 10m footballer".
never remember him putting a good 5 minutes in
Shocking.

Being told not to swear by the woman sitting in front of me when we went 3-1 down on Saturday against Sunderland.

having been one of the handful of Blues who queued up day and night for a derby ticket (when they gave us 750 originally, then were shamed into giving us another 500), and then, at the game, ending up having a rag sat next to me in our section ,who had aquired the ticket via a player/club official. and to think all of those Blues who would have died for that ticket.......:-(

Watching Paul Bosvelt the majority of the time he played. Truly awful way past hie prime and picking up a large pay packet for his troubles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.