what medication are you on?

Barcon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
stony said:
You want to cut that shit out mate and ask the doc about the miracle of Cyclosporin

No way mate it covers less then 2% of my body its just on my hands so need the cream in the winters

Do the world a favour mate and get a pair of gloves. Nobody wants to see that shit. Maybe a David Platt mask for the face thing

Im so hoping that was an attempt at a joke.

If you attempting a joke i will forgive it. If serious i will probably get banned with my response.

Barcon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
stony said:
You want to cut that shit out mate and ask the doc about the miracle of Cyclosporin

No way mate it covers less then 2% of my body its just on my hands so need the cream in the winters

Do the world a favour mate and get a pair of gloves. Nobody wants to see that shit. Maybe a David Platt mask for the face thing

Do yourself a favour and retract that statement.

No need for comments like that.

Given the amount of nutjobs on the board i'd have expected this thread to rival the De Rossi one for length......

Gaylord du Bois said:
bananamilksheikh said:
I take:

Lithium -mood stabilizer
Quetiepine -anti-depressant
Mirtazapine -anti-depressant
Venlafaxine -anti-depressant
Zopiclone -sleeping tablet
Diazepam -anti-anxiety
Pregabalin -anti-anxiety

so yes I rattle around quite a bit
What on earth's that lot all about? I'm guessing bi-polar but christ alive surely you can't be taking that lot on a daily basis.

No I am not bi-polar. The diagnosis is "treatment resistant depression". I don't take the sleeping tablets and rarely take the diazepam. Yes its a real handful of pills to swallow. Whenever a new pill is tried they never take me off an old one so the list just grows.

bananamilksheikh said:
I take:

Lithium -mood stabilizer
Diazepam -anti-anxiety
Pregabalin -anti-anxiety

wow whats wrong with you? i thought i had a ruff life

I take, Lithium,Lamotrigin,Propavan

Im Bipolar

bananamilksheikh said:
I take:

Lithium -mood stabilizer
Diazepam -anti-anxiety
Pregabalin -anti-anxiety

Why 3 anti depressants?

Mirtazapine for the last 2 months. Doesn't seem to be doing anything other than knocking me out a night and making me eat all day.

Bloody hell- we're a nation full of junkies!! I wonder if people were happier in the olden days before we started doling out these prescription pill like there's no tomorrow?

I take vitamin C by the way!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnB_L3YHvE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnB_L3YHvE</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.