What other team do you want to be promoted in the PL?

Any of them, I'm a big fan of 'different' teams coming up, i.e. Hull two years ago, Reading 2 before that and Burnley last year. I'd love to see Forest back because they are genuinely a big club, Leicester would be superb considering how they went down, came up and could go up again, Cardiff or Swansea would be....unique I suppose and to see Blackers up would be brilliant. Thankfully its not bloody Sheff Nited or Boooooooooooooro. I'd like to see Doncaster give it a go next year, that'd be some turn around, Conference to PL.

Anyone but forest. I've city in my blood an in my heart, but I tend to look for forests results having lived in Nottingham for a bit. Wouldn't want to be wishing city To dominate them. I would obviously will city to put 73 past them, as I always do. But I'd rather not.

i want forest to come up coz we need to stuff them after the embarrasement of them beatin us last season. what makes it worse is i now live near nottingham so i took a forest fan to that game with me and he was convinced they would get battered by us. i can tell u he still ribs me about that match so i wouldnt mind a chance to set that right lol

blackpool is a shit hole and so is their ground and their fans are shit.

forest for me. proper club. wigan and bolton down, leeds and forest in the pl, within the next 2 years.

wigan and bolton are the most two pointless clubs in the PL. nothing to them, no fans, no culture, pointless. wouldnt notice if they disappeared. they are an embarrassment to football fans

blue jim said:
blackpool is a shit hole and so is their ground and their fans are shit.

forest for me. proper club. wigan and bolton down, leeds and forest in the pl, within the next 2 years.

wigan and bolton are the most two pointless clubs in the PL. nothing to them, no fans, no culture, pointless. wouldnt notice if they disappeared. they are an embarrassment to football fans

Lancashire football has a proud culture, Wigan are a new club, but at least they don't have a plastic fan following.

I hope either Nottingham Forest or Blackpool go up, Billy Davies has done a fantastic job for Forest and Ian Holloway has worked wonders with Blackpool, But if I was to choose between the two of them id have to say Nottingham Forest I think they belong back in the Premier League.

Blackpool for me.

Will be a good away day (well piss up on the night anyway)

Also i want as many northwest teams in the prem as poss because its easier to get to on away days plus im quite proud to be from the NW

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.