What personal opinion do you have that others love to hate?

BlueMoon93 said:
I'm a Christian. Don't go to church or anything but I have my own views on religion and sort of keep em to myself. I don't get offended when people say it's a load of bollocks because it is their opinion but people seem to think that if you're a Christian you eat brown bread, wear sandals and socks and speak posh. I'm quite the opposite!

I have never heard anyone describe a Christian that way, ever.

This country is totally f****d up.
Administration is killing the nhs.
Human Rights is complete an utter b******s.
We will have a revolt against the government (knowing my luck just after winning the league).
The armed forces etc know where the terrorists are, but we must not upset anyone.
A brown envelope stuffed with money works wonders in planning.
Health & Safety ha ha, the shops stay open so why call games off.

many more but cant stay on this soapbox.

will have more.

That abortion should be up to the woman who spread her legs, not anti-abortion lobbyists, who argue that a fetus is a living being at less than 12 weeks.

Im not saying it should be used as a kind of 'morning after pill', but if a woman is raped by a Fred West/Manson type fuckhead and gets pregnant, then abortion should be an option.

That segregation of different cultural backgrounds would probably save the world a lot of trouble, and it's entirely unracist to think so.

It's Human nature and our instinct to be racist, cutting through the bullshit, it's essentially tribalism, which was one of the driving forces of the evolution of Humans in the first place.

However, people who are intelligent enough can learn through experience that just because people appear different or are from a different cultural background, doesn't mean they are automatically a threat to you, people like you and your way of life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.