toure
lescott
de jong
swp
robbie. fingers crossed
barry
stevie
bellers
Robbie out for 2-3 weeks. I think we have no option but Bellamy upfront if no Ade. As already stated if RSC was fit, he would have been ideal.

Given
Richards
Toure
Lescott
Bridge
Big Little Nige
Barry
Ireland
Swp
Bellers
Tevez - I honestly believe he will do whatever it takes to play in this game!!!

Well we will only have one fit forward in Bellamy as Tevez has a 4 - 6 week injury, RSC hasnt played for 6 months and is not even training yet and Ade will probably end up with a ban. Irelands obviously not going to be fully fit either.

I think Kompany is back in full training now. I would go for :

------------------Given-------------------

Richards---Toure---Lescott---Bridge

-----------------Kompany------------------

-------SWP-----Dejong---Petrov--------

-------------------Barry---------------------

------------------Bellamy-------------------

Presuming Ireland and TEvez are not fit to start and Ade gets the expected ban. If Kompany is not fit Zabs for Kompany. Be more than happy with a draw with half our first team out.

........................Given..........................

Richards.......Toure.......Lescott.........Bridge

........................De jong........................

SWP.........Ireland............Barry........Petrov

.......................Bellamy..........................

I know Bellamy doesn't appear to be a lone striker with his size, but he actually played there for us in his first games for us before his injury. We would have to play differently and utilise his running off the ball rather than his holding up.

a positive about this team is that it might just frighten their defenders. A negative is that if they put pressure on us, ellamy will get too isolated and we won't be able to get at them

lovecityhateunited said:
given
micah
bridge
toure
lescott
de jong
swp
robbie. fingers crossed
barry
stevie
bellers
this team, but isn't Robbie out for 3 weeks? Hasn't Tevez got more chance of playing? if he has it's a straight swap with Tevez in. Otherwise it's this team with Petrov instead of Robbie for me.

given

richards toure lescott bridge

de jong barry

swp ireland petrov

bellamy

I'd probably prefer santa instead of bellamy and kompany instead of de jong
physio site shows they wil both be recovered by the derby, but they won't be match fit so if they are ready to go, stick them both on the bench along with weiss.

their midfield is nowhere near as good as ours is nowadays so de jong, barry and ireland should be able to boss the match.

the only thing that would worry me is that we have no height in our front four.
no long balls, its all going to have to be on the deck.

2-1 to us, barry, bellamy and rooney to score.

wouldnt be surprised to see Martin Petrov up front, he has pace to burn, and knows where the net is.

Him and Bellers could work Yooshited quiet easily

Ireland fit ?

i thought he was injured

anyway i think Benjani should play along with Bellamy because Mr.Bellamy is not enough as a lone striker

i hope this match prove the importance of having good 5 strikers
rival fans were mocking our squad because we have way too many strikers

if the rags or the rent boys had 3 injured strikers they would be doomed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.