What sort of City fan are you ?

Loved City since the late 50's when my Dad took me to Maine Rd for the first time when I was five.

Absolutely abhor The Scum (words can't describe my hatred) and will never ever have a good word to say about them (totally fookin biased you might say!!). Some people follow a second team, but I don't. There's only one team for me.

I feel sick watching or listening to City matches and if we lose, you don't want to know me. If we win, I'm on top of the world. Unfortunately I can't get to home games on a regular basis, but go with Mrs Baldy when we can.

I've got my first season ticket for this year (due to university commitments in the past), I am a bluemoon addict and I HATE when people slag off city...even other city fans. I slag city off to my mates but i'm the only one who is allowed to.

Not done an away game yet but me and my mate are going to get our hands on the away derby this year and if I get a job in Birmingham (for which I have an interview in a week) we're hoping to get to all 4 brummy away games.

About 10-15 games a season at home when I was living in Manchester and the odd away.

Now itll be 5 or so now that I live ib Belfast. Cant do midweek games but I get weekends off which is nice. Probably try and get over to Newcastle away since my brother lives over there.

Been watching city for 30 years. Went to my first games with my 2 mates and their dad and not stopped goin since been season ticket holder for last 13 years apart from one when peerce was in charge. Couldn't take anymore that year. Go every home game including cups with my wife, son and daughter. Am gonna start going away games this year, with the lads though. Used to feel guilty about getting the rest of my family supporting us with all the heartache we've been through but not anymore. I don't think my 11 year old realises how lucky we are with mansoor owning the club. Can't wait to see us win something, I know I'll end up with feeds in my eyes but won't care. Ctid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.