What time do you go to bed?

It's not the going to bed time that is my current issue, it's that work is really stressing me out and I'm waking up at 2am almost every morning with my heart racing
2am again today. Lay there trying to get back to sleep and then got out of bed at 4.30 and did two and a half hours of admin/sending emails
Bad for your health mate, sleepless nights and stress is not good.
Change something.

Find another job, I take it you work for a company, the owners/directors will be having a good kip knowing you're taking the stress for them, it ain't worth it.
It's getting that way
I keep checking my pension fund and every week I'm calculating what's in the pot
if all is well on the stock market, 18 months and i should be there, but it's just something else I'm stressed over

It's getting that way
I keep checking my pension fund and every week I'm calculating what's in the pot
if all is well on the stock market, 18 months and i should be there, but it's just something else I'm stressed over
I did similar, and haven't drawn my main company pension yet, I'm 65, get my State Pension next May so will have been living off savings for 3 years. I've burnt through a good few quid but it's been worth it I didnt know until I retired how high my BP had got,my first appointment to my new Doctor, it was 211/110 ish. It's under control now with meds but my Doc said I was a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen.

I've posted before BP is a silent killer, if you're getting palpitations and rapid heartbeat please get checked asap and buy a home BP machine to check your readings. You may have something underlying causing the racing heart, I had that at the age of 30, turned out to be heart arrhythmia which I've been on meds for ever since.

Your health is much more important than going beyond for work, I know what that's like, it's not pleasant, good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.