What trouble did you have last night?

salfordpaul said:
lawrenceofbernarbia said:
Ok, say we go out of the cup, we have a few fights accross Manchester, a few people get stabbed outside and as you say "We settle a few scores" it is then all over the MEN, Mirror, Sun etc. What would that do for us other than become one big mess. who knows, maybe even the owners pull out due to the overwhelming embarrasment of the worlds press who are awaiting for a story just like this to throw the book at us!

bore OFF!!

WE"LL do WHAT WE WANT !!

Which will more than likely be f**k all.

Were going back in time , i would of loved to have taken my two lads on weds to enjoy what will be a cracker but because of morons from both clubs i decided against it ,what a shame as they have prob been to more games than most of the lowlife looking for a fight .As for me there dad lets hope i dont become a victim of two sets of lowlifes with no values and balanced view of life ..bless em.come on city.

If I am attacked by MIBS, I will be happy to give it back, strange thing is at 6ft 3 with a shaved head it never happens to me. The way I see it is if you are looking for it, you will inevitably find it. By the sound of it, it is the short arse kids that are easy prey were getting picked on this week. Me thinks that is maybe why a few people who have responded to me are getting a little worried and want to cause a riot!

They charged us walking up Ashton New Road on the corner where people were leaving the East Stand, there were a few skirmishes and a bit of a stand off but the (useless) police eventually kept the two apart.

I'll be fucked if I'm going to read 30+ pages, many of which will undoubtedly contain young kids revelling in the glorious aftermath of the battle of the bulge etc etc... so would anyone care to tell me what I've missed?

If I am attacked by MIBS, I will be happy to give it back, strange thing is at 6ft 3 with a shaved head it never happens to me. The way I see it is if you are looking for it, you will inevitably find it. By the sound of it, it is the short arse kids that are easy prey were getting picked on this week. Me thinks that is maybe why a few people who have responded to me are getting a little worried and want to cause a riot!

So let's say this happens then. You are fronted by 100 United yobs on the way back to town.

Would you be glad of a crew of City coming to your aid or not?

*singingtheblues* said:
They charged us walking up Ashton New Road on the corner where people were leaving the East Stand, there were a few skirmishes and a bit of a stand off but the (useless) police eventually kept the two apart.

I'll be fucked if I'm going to read 30+ pages, many of which will undoubtedly contain young kids revelling in the glorious aftermath of the battle of the bulge etc etc... so would anyone care to tell me what I've missed?

basically they attacked the innocent, woman, children, harmless people, as soon as the city boys came they kind of ran off, they beat a fence up then acting like a crowd at a concert, they all decided to charge forward 10 yards then back 20 and probably get no nearer to us lot, it was basically all mouth and no action, half of them would of probably got done over if the police didn't step in, they all had school the next morning.

Didsbury Dave said:

So let's say this happens then. You are fronted by 100 United yobs on the way back to town.

Would you be glad of a crew of City coming to your aid or not?

Crew of City?

Haha, seems I have missed a lot...

Going on my own on Wednesday (includes train & tram there). Thankfully getting a lift back however I don't know the swampland so knowing my luck the lift will be parked in the only area it pissing kicks off, hoping I avoid it all however as I'm sixteen and not that tall I'm not setting my heart upon not running into violence. Then again I'm not wearing colours but witnessing the scum on Tuesday I don't think that'll really help much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.