What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the Doves who played the last match at Maine Road!!!!

It certainly was, I was sitting here thinking "Fake Oasis???" I don't remember that lol!

Crap day and game which we lost 0-1, typical City. I remember Southampton whining their ticket allocation had been cut and I think they still didn't sell out the reduced allocation!

It certainly was, I was sitting here thinking "Fake Oasis???" I don't remember that lol!

Crap day and game which we lost 0-1, typical City. I remember Southampton whining their ticket allocation had been cut and I think they still didn't sell out the reduced allocation!

They had the kippax gene Kelly.

To be fair they stayed for the after match, while in the main stand where I was that day loads left.

Have I just completely made that up?

I had it as a minimum of 2 acts - fake Oasis, Badly Drawn Boy and i didn't see a 3rd (I had managed to sneak into the lounge half way up the Maine Stand and laterly interupt an interview that the Goat was doing as I declared my undying love for him........

Maybe I am somehow blurring memories again........

Imagine the uproar if the driver had lost control and careered into the vile vermin Candlepool clowns throwing shit at his coach?
Shame it didn’t happen, it would have got rid of a few oxygen thieves!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.