What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing wrong with this investigation was that it was not done properly in the first instance. I can foresee the same thing happening again when we go to Anfield on the 1st weekend of October unless the police stop the Liverpool fans from congregating on all the roads that leads to Anfield.

If once again the same thing should happen, the FA and the Premier League should tell Liverpool that for the next 5 games all home fixtures are to be played behind closed doors. If we find 1 fan inside the ground you will be deducted 15pts, per fan inside the ground. There also will be no sponsor's allowed also in side the ground. The only people allowed inside the ground are the team and the subs. Each club will provide 8 ball boys to get the ball back to the players.

The only thing wrong with this investigation was that it was not done properly in the first instance. I can foresee the same thing happening again when we go to Anfield on the 1st weekend of October unless the police stop the Liverpool fans from congregating on all the roads that leads to Anfield.

If once again the same thing should happen, the FA and the Premier League should tell Liverpool that for the next 5 games all home fixtures are to be played behind closed doors. If we find 1 fan inside the ground you will be deducted 15pts, per fan inside the ground. There also will be no sponsor's allowed also in side the ground. The only people allowed inside the ground are the team and the subs. Each club will provide 8 ball boys to get the ball back to the players.
The thing is that as far as LFC's European record is concerned no fans were arrested for this, therefore there's nothing to see or complain about. It's totally ridiculous. I wish MCFC had got a doctor to test heart rates etc. and made the game kick off later when they'd recovered. UEFA would've been forced to act and would've had to have punished LFC effectively (they'd probably have fined us more again!).

"Following the incident detectives carried out an extensive investigation, which included viewing more than 130 hours of CCTV, body worn camera and phone footage and we worked with both football clubs, to obtain information and evidence, in order to identify those involved".

130 hours of extensive CCTV footage watched and still nobody arrested. : / Were Murkyside police watching the fuckin' Telly tubbies or something? They may as well have been!

STinky winky coppers are taking the piss, or perhaps they think we're all fuckin' Dipsy! Reading that utter crock of shit has left me fuckin' Po-faced!

La la la la la.

Tinky winky, Dipsy, La La, Po.
Telly Bobby's, Telly Bobby's, they say no.

Last edited:
I still say we ahould have just carried on past anfield and fucked off

Club/police ensorsed hooliganism

Any other club and there wouldve been arrests. I fuckun hate them as a club and as a people

#cult

Reactions: mat
If Liverpool police had recognised scousers dancing on their van roof for what it was instead of assuming it was a dress rehearsal for a Britain's got Talent show it might just have been possible to arrest them as they came down.

Disorder at Liverpool v Manchester City Champions League fixture in April

Planned, pre-meditated,publicised, preventable yet it still took place with even the roofs of police vans used to launch missiles. Some might think that Liverpool FC who have encouraged these `welcomes`, `fans` who organised this, and the police who knew all about it but, in effect, did next to nothing of consequence, are all culpable and that as a result the inevitable institutional cover up has followed. I couldn`t possibly comment. However why was no action taken there and then whilst the sustained attack ,which everyone knew was intended, was actually taking place?

Regrettably it is little surprise that no one was brought to justice.

Some of them should have been nicked at the time rather than wait images supposedly clouded by flares. What a predictable farce.

Some of them should have been nicked at the time rather than wait images supposedly clouded by flares. What a predictable farce.

That would some brave coppers doing that, and what would they do with the ones they'd nicked?

Not a lot the standard beat copper could do once it had got that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.