What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, going from the amount of confirmations that I have received that it was infact Badly Drawn Boy and Doves that played the last game at Maine Road (and I have been googling this as I distinctly remember it differently) I am going to have to admit defeat................

My mind can now longer be trusted in providing accurate recollection 15 years ago - ignore me :-(

City missed a trick with this one.
The club should have refused to play the game after the coach attack.
That would have made UEFA act swiftly and much firmer against the dippers.
If we'd refused to play that game, UEFA would have kicked us out of the competition and handed us a massive fine and a ban for the following season at least; no hesitation.

They've been trying to screw us for years, and this would have given them the perfect excuse.

City missed a trick with this one.
The club should have refused to play the game after the coach attack.
That would have made UEFA act swiftly and much firmer against the dippers.

UEFA would have probably chucked City out orf the competition for being " difficult " !

The best form of revenge is served cold, let's win the league again and stop them cnuts winning it, what City should or shouldn't have done after that disgraceful attack on the team bus by non working, scum dipper fans has gone now, we could win the champions league and rub that in there faces as well.

So, going from the amount of confirmations that I have received that it was infact Badly Drawn Boy and Doves that played the last game at Maine Road (and I have been googling this as I distinctly remember it differently) I am going to have to admit defeat................

My mind can now longer be trusted in providing accurate recollection 15 years ago - ignore me :-(

Yep, definitely was, set up in the middle of the pitch.

Kick off is 4.30pm on a Sunday, plenty of time for gatherers and people to drink on the streets. Who thought that kick off time was a good idea??? Remember our home match v Everton? Wasn't that 11.15am and only moved due to a high number of arrests in previous fixtures between clubs? We'll come out of the stadium at 7pm in darkness too. Idiots are asking for trouble. The premier league have to send a strong message that any further trouble will result in some kind of punishment that will ban fans from the ground or future fixtures at a neutral venue.

Regardless of that sh*t. Let's get a win there. That's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.