What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel there is a substantial difference between this and what Ramos did.
Ramos didn’t post about it on social media and then get protected by the Spanish police colluding in the action.
However it’s done now, it’s over. They will never do anything and UEFA have proved they could not give less of a hit what happens to us.
The only answer to this is to beat the dippers and/or win the CL.

However we should definitely 100% continue to boo the anthem. I doubt we’ll hear Pep disagree with us this time.

I do feel there is a substantial difference between this and what Ramos did.
Ramos didn’t post about it on social media and then get protected by the Spanish police colluding in the action.
However it’s done now, it’s over. They will never do anything and UEFA have proved they could not give less of a hit what happens to us.
The only answer to this is to beat the dippers and/or win the CL.

However we should definitely 100% continue to boo the anthem. I doubt we’ll hear Pep disagree with us this time.

He'll probably join in, I think he will be sat in Colin Bell Level 1 for this one.

Fair play to them for trying it must of been difficult.

It isn't like it was broadcasted live on national media or live through peoples phones or maybe it might of been easier if they had police officers or match stewards as witnesses. It isn't either like they had a record of who these people might be, say a list of people who bought tickets and attended the match....

Anyway I am off to rob a few shops.

Careful lads, you'll be accused of being Rawkish.

You need to be careful too, if you side step any quicker then splinters in your arse might cause problems. The thread being bumped with updates is normal. People bumping it to cry more many months after the event is very Scouse. We’d accuse them of candles for their coach if the tables were reversed.

You need to be careful too, if you side step any quicker then splinters in your arse might cause problems. The thread being bumped with updates is normal. People bumping it to cry more many months after the event is very Scouse. We’d accuse them of candles for their coach if the tables were reversed.

Ok sweetheart, thanks for putting me straight, you can go back to criticising City fans now. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.