What was the atmosphere like v PSG?

Did they keep PSG in after the game?

What was it like in the concourses and on the way home. I bet it was buzzing. Really missed being there tonight.

David the French Geordie on BT saying the Etihad was quiet. Fans didn't start singing until the 76th minute. Said the City fans need to get behind the team from the start of the match. Camel Gob agreed, blah, blah, blah.

Anyone who was at the game tonight, and has heard what they were saying on TV, and who still doesnt believe there is a media agenda against City is either in need of treatment, or a Rag. No if's no buts.

Anyone who was at the game tonight, and has heard what they were saying on TV, and who still doesnt believe there is a media agenda against City is either in need of treatment, or a Rag. No if's no buts.
That atmosphere tonight was great. Anyone who says different has an agenda

I heard him just before I arrived home! He went on about being in the family stand & how City had given out vouchers for the kids meal & yet there were empty seats around them & he could see the SSL3 & it was practically empty! I had looked all round the ground specially & he was definitely lying, the toe rag!

The atmosphere was fantastic & hardly anyone left before full time.
The only areas where there were spare seats were in the directors' box and in CBL3 where we have to provide extra seats for the media, some of which were empty. There wasn't a spare seat anywhere else that I could see from the second tier Family Stand. Just watched it on TV and even NSL1 was full. Also the premium seats were full as well.

BT certainly did a hatchet job on the club. Slagged everyone off from the start of the programme to the end of it. Worst one was Mcmanaman tearing into the fans. I'd have more respect for him had he just said he felt the fans are shite and ended it there.

City fan (?) just on Talkshite giving out loads over the number of empty seats in the family and at top of South stand. Couldn't see any on telly. Was he talking crap?
Yes, what an idiot he was. Said he had pictures to prove it too, and City were an embarrassment. The only embarrassment was him.

There were about ten empty seats dotted about just in front of me. Then 10 minutes into the game, a load of kids wearing Champions League kit all appeared, having completed their jobs as mascots, or flag carriers or something.

There were a few French dotted about too. They got a bit excited when they got near our goal once in the first half, but we heard nothing of them after that.

The stadium was rammed solid. Never seen the Family Stand so packed. It was rocking in East Stand Upper. The comments made on BT are a disgrace. The treatment we get in the media is unbelievable. No one else suffers such relentless negative and downright dishonest coverage. The narrative about City started with the moneybags club owned by foreigners..even when we won the league with six England internationals (the highest number for any team in almost 40 years) then it shifted to financial doping and finally turned on our fans. Our support remains amongst the best in the UK and we have been one of the top five supported teams in England for 100 years. This narrative is driven by one factor...racism against our owners. Britain has the most Xenophobic media in Europe. I am not sure if it will ever change. As a club we have to harness this hatred and use it as fuel to shove our success down their throats.

Atmosphere was electric tonight. Heard the knob on Talksport going on about empty seats because two next to him weren't filled. The Rags really are hurting now. Just read the BBC live reporting on their app so I could piece it all together post match and they made constant reference to the quality atmosphere.

Was packed but the atmosphere wasn't great, very tense. When the goal went in though there were limbs everywhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.