What was the atmosphere like v PSG?

Was in SS 317 and thought it was the best CL atmosphere there's been. Great night and well done to the lads for giving us a European semi to look forward to.
I heard Colin on Talk Shite on my way home. I suspect his full name is an anagram of Neil Warnock.

awesome night - proper rocking - we had an 8 month pregnant girl sat next to us that we were getting concerned about re:stress levels - good job KDB scored or the attendance count could have gone up by one by the 93rd minute

First half wasn't that bad but it was definitely better second half

After de bruyne scored the atmosphere was something else

What a night, what an atmosphere, what a result. Our fans are the best! Never known so many people stay behind to clap the team, and sing another rendition of 'hey Jude'! Amazing!!

I heard him just before I arrived home! He went on about being in the family stand & how City had given out vouchers for the kids meal & yet there were empty seats around them & he could see the SSL3 & it was practically empty! I had looked all round the ground specially & he was definitely lying, the toe rag!

The atmosphere was fantastic & hardly anyone left before full time.
City fan (?) just on Talkshite giving out loads over the number of empty seats in the family and at top of South stand. Couldn't see any on telly. Was he talking crap?

I was in the Car on Asda Car Park when that Dick Split rang up and I was fucking fuming If he his a City fan ( which I doubt) then he needs to get the fuck away from our club and stay away , even if there was empty seats (which there wasn't) you do not ring up that horrible prick Goldstien bleating about it, the fuck tard even said he'd took photo's to prove it. Wankstain.

Daily Fail headline:

Rio Ferdinand slams Manchester City fans: It's their duty to inspire the team... they did not start singing until the 76th minute

Just watched some of the match on BT after having been in the heart of the south stand. The mics they have simply do not do us justice. Atmosphere was brilliant for the most part inside the stadium.

Daily Fail headline:

Rio Ferdinand slams Manchester City fans: It's their duty to inspire the team... they did not start singing until the 76th minute

It's just ridiculous and infuriating to all of us with sore throats right now. At the end of the day we won the tie. The way that headline reads, you'd think we'd just been thumped 3-0 or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.