What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

Tickles me how a lot of fans claim their clubs were the height of fashion in the 80s .

Reality was that for every lad in ‘gear’ there was 10 stood there in terry 2 stripe trainers, market jeans , b.o, greasy hair and smelling of greenalls induced farts, with one leg shorter than the other and a tick
Greenhalls Bullseye Brown Ale farts were legendary and could clear terraces in seconds!

Pair of used D.M’s off the market. Pair of my granddads old shit stoppers with zips sewn in by my nana and a pink mohair jumper nicked off a washing line.

Tickles me how a lot of fans claim their clubs were the height of fashion in the 80s .

Reality was that for every lad in ‘gear’ there was 10 stood there in terry 2 stripe trainers, market jeans , b.o, greasy hair and smelling of greenalls induced farts, with one leg shorter than the other and a tick
Very true!
The clobber doesn’t make the fan or the man anyway
Some of our gamest lads in the 80s looked like urchins from Oliver Twist
That football awaydays show with the Swansea fans was hilarious, “Parrrrada” “get the badge in!”
Then they got legged all over town by Notts County of all people

Very true!
That football awaydays show with the Swansea fans was hilarious, “Parrrrada” “get the badge in!”
Modern day young wannabe hooligans posing for photos with their arm “accidentally” turned to show the SI patch is arse clenchingly embarrassing. They all do it too.

Very true!
Haha

Exactly right

Modern day young wannabe hooligans posing for photos with their arm “accidentally” turned to show the SI patch is arse clenchingly embarrassing. They all do it too.
Modern male equivalent of a teenage girl trout pouting on Insta
Glad that Pep, Drake and Oi Polloi are leading the reclamation of the brand from the small town chavs

Early 60s donkey jacket green combat jackets black work boots late 60s early 70s levi / Lee ryder jeans and jacket crombie overcoat doc martens boots monkey boots for the girls short hair or skin head sheepskin coats head gear optional Bob hat Black beret .kippax sartorial elegance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.