What will we have won 10 years from now?

4 League titles

The Championship x 1 (it's written i'm afraid)

2 Super League titles (once invented)

3 Football Association Cups

3 Football League Cups

7 Charity Shields

3 European Cups

2 Uefa Cups

2 World Clubs

5 Etihads

3 Emirates

2 Ferrostaals

1 Isle of Man

2 Dublins

1 Nike continental open challenge cup (once invented)

3 World Wars

3 Noble Peace Awards

1 Blue Peter Badge

2 Pints of lager n' 1 packet of crisp.

If we want to take over as the 'top' team which is how the world sees the rags we have to win twice as much as them.

Premwise will mean at least 6, and the rest split between them and Chelsea.

Domestic cups will hopefully be a Wembley appearance each season.

Europe if much harder but we need to get out of the group if not this year every year after. Once in the knockout it can be a lottery but would hope for 1 or maybe 2 wins/finals.

Oh and a few CS wins ;)

i remember when we were shit and i joined this forum originally when Kevin Keegan was boss. How I dreamed of winning anything. Anything City win is a bonus. Still hard to believe they won the FA cup then the Premier League the following year. I Hardly ever post on here anymore and have read some proper shite since the club was purchased by Shiekh Mansoor.
For all those with a level head I have a lot of respect. I'd be glad to win anything in the next ten years and being a life long blue appreciate the good times we're having. I'll still be here if it goes tits up and can tell my kids and grankids when we won the league!! A lot of fans have jumped on the bandwagon and have been spoilt. Its an eyeopener

blue remix said:
i remember when we were shit and i joined this forum originally when Kevin Keegan was boss. How I dreamed of winning anything. Anything City win is a bonus. Still hard to believe they won the FA cup then the Premier League the following year. I Hardly ever post on here anymore and have read some proper shite since the club was purchased by Shiekh Mansoor.
For all those with a level head I have a lot of respect. I'd be glad to win anything in the next ten years and being a life long blue appreciate the good times we're having. I'll still be here if it goes tits up and can tell my kids and grankids when we won the league!! A lot of fans have jumped on the bandwagon and have been spoilt. Its an eyeopener

I agree with you totally. Never thought I'd see anything other than our '76 cup win and in 18 months now had a full house of domestic trophies.

However, the thread is about where we'll be in 10 years and hopefully winning loads. If we won fuck all ever again I'd not be fussed (well I would but you get what I mean).

Two each of the PL and FA Cup - and regularly appearing in the latter stages of the CL too - unbelievable as I type this to talk in such terms. Sure beats York away etc.....

im not greedy.

With mancini then a couple of prem titles, couple of fa cups and a decent run in the champions league.

with a mourinho or a guardiola then we could win a hell of a lot more in my humble opinion.
Glad we managed to get Pep as opposed to the non special one!!!

I think we should have at least 1 Champs league and maybe 4 premier league titles. add to that 2 Fa cups and maybe a league cup.
No Champions League but we have come very close, six league titles which is better than you predicted, two FA cups was right and we massively exceeded your expectations with six league cups.

Pep will leave during that time, and it's hard to predict what will happen then. We might appoint a David Moyes to take over the reigns.

But hopefully there will be a Champions League in there somewhere !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.